WWE’s Ban of Hulk Hogan is Over

Law Talkin’ Guy

The Worm
@Gold
Reaction score
https://news.sky.com/story/wwe-puts...ee-years-after-firing-him-for-racism-11438786

After three years since being exiled and black listed from the WWE Hulk Hogan is finally being recognized again.

I felt he never should have been “erased” from the official history books to begin with. Even if what he said was super bad, he’s unquestionably on the Mount Rushmore of professional wrestling.

giphy.gif

Professional wrestling is the Real Housewives of Kentucky

I miss that wrestling show from a decade ago..nxt? Tnt? Some shit that was run by Hogan, Bishoff, guitar dude. All the we old timers there...papa pump, sting. Great young stars...one guy who was really athletic and entertaining...best impressions ever. Did a back and forth with Flair...imitating Flair. Hilarious.

Always nice to have an alternative to WWE.

I miss that wrestling show from a decade ago..nxt? Tnt? Some shit that was run by Hogan, Bishoff, guitar dude. All the we old timers there...papa pump, sting. Great young stars...one guy who was really athletic and entertaining...best impressions ever. Did a back and forth with Flair...imitating Flair. Hilarious.

Always nice to have an alternative to WWE.
TNA. Before they went off the rails, they were really good. From the mid to late 00's I watched both, and TNA just blew them away in every area.

What did he even say? And is he still alive? He must be 607 years old by now. I suspect he has been scouring Middle Earth for signs of the one ring in his absence.

What did he even say? And is he still alive? He must be 607 years old by now. I suspect he has been scouring Middle Earth for signs of the one ring in his absence.

He said the N word privately while bing falsely recorded

I've always loved the Hulkster, because of him I say my prayers and take my vitamins.

TNA. Before they went off the rails, they were really good. From the mid to late 00's I watched both, and TNA just blew them away in every area.

TNA..that was it. So different from wwe. Great to have that contrasting approach to a show, to be able to see.

Jay Lethal was the young wrestler I was thinking of over at t.n.a.

Dont really care to see him or Flair at this stage. I prefer my memories.

Nice...my son bought a WWE game for his xbox and I was bigly pissed off when Hulkster wasn't available on there...

What did he even say?
“I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son,” Hulk raved, the sources add.
“I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever.” ...
According to sources, he said: “I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!
“I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking n*gger.”

“I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son,” Hulk raved, the sources add.
“I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever.” ...
According to sources, he said: “I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!
“I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking n*gger.”
<33>

Back