WWE’s Ban of Hulk Hogan is Over

“I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son,” Hulk raved, the sources add.
“I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever.” ...
According to sources, he said: “I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!
“I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking n*gger.”
I don't see the problem.

“I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son,” Hulk raved, the sources add.
“I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever.” ...
According to sources, he said: “I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!
“I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking n*gger.”

Sounds like the lyrics to that song kendrick lemar asked that white girl to sing...

Papa John just lost his entire company for saying the N word which is ridiculous. I dont agree with people saying the word but I strongly disagree with them losing everything they've worked for because of it.

Social media buddy. Without trial investigation context or a court system, you can be villified and punished.

Looks like WWE took down the vid of Hulk saving Eugene from Muhammad Hassan at Wrestlemania 21, boooo

Good to hear the Hulkster is back though

...isn't he like 80, with the back of a 100 year old?

I miss that wrestling show from a decade ago..nxt? Tnt? Some shit that was run by Hogan, Bishoff, guitar dude. All the we old timers there...papa pump, sting. Great young stars...one guy who was really athletic and entertaining...best impressions ever. Did a back and forth with Flair...imitating Flair. Hilarious.

Always nice to have an alternative to WWE.

Best moment in wrestling, EVER.... IMO.

time heals all wounds

I bet vince planned this, give it a couple years for this all to blow over, then reinstate, although I thought he would wait at least 5-10 years

as hostile as the current pc culture is, it has a surprisingly short attention span, despite the better chronicling with the internet age

Hulkster rules. If we all got recorded when we lost our cool on the phone wed look like a fuckin asshole too. So the fuck what. WWE shoulda had balls and never banned him in the first place.

He's a goddamned real American hero.

Plenty of Hulk, if Gagne finally let him carry the AWA belt.
Gagne was gotten to and triggered by the awesome might and inexhaustible charisma of the Hulkster

Hulkster rules. If we all got recorded when we lost our cool on the phone wed look like a fuckin asshole too. So the fuck what. WWE shoulda had balls and never banned him in the first place.

<VinceCa$h>

If he put his tirade to a beat it would be called rap.

I want Goldust to come out and challenge him then enter the match to "I am a real maricon" in flamboyant Hulk parody gear.

Back