WWE and Ronda.... second time in 2 weeks.

Max_P

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Last week or week before I saw a picture of Ronda .... on her Raw Debut... it looks stupid... this one looks stupider....

20180816_RondaEmoji--c5357735a31cc910dac99fa07327a7f6.jpg

I hope this thread is not deleted....

I’m so happy she’s gone from the UFC...

<{clintugh}>

Judt dont have anything nice to say about her looks, a decent wrestler though.

Well, that is what happens when retarded people that pretend to be normal pick their own look.

Damn, looks like Holly kicked her right eye crooked.

Well, that is what happens when retarded people that pretend to be normal pick their own look.
You think she was smart enough to get that much creative control? I can't wait till Travis is doing 30-second jobs to Reigns and then having a steroid-injecting threesome with Vince.

I’m so happy she’s gone from the UFC...

<{clintugh}>
I was too until I started having to see her weekly on Raw. Then after I avoided her segment, they recap everything 3 times. Then recap on Smackdown. Its maddening!

Im not into wwe anymore but god knows the women on there are amazing to look at, so im confused...

Where does ronda fit in in all of that?
Is she a star?
Is she loved?
Did she buy some tits and become hot?
Is she getting any more love then, say, shamrock got when he went over?

Im not into wwe anymore but god knows the women on there are amazing to look at, so im confused...

Where does ronda fit in in all of that?
Is she a star?
Is she loved?
Did she buy some tits and become hot?
Is she getting any more love then, say, shamrock got when he went over?
Let me answer all these things.

Is she a star? - Yes. She is booked very strong.
Is she loved? - Yes. The crowd pops hard for her.
Did she buy some tits and become hot? - No. And her hotness is objective. She is in great shape.
Is she getting any more love then, say, shamrock got when he went over? - Way more. She is extremely enjoyable to watch and shouldn't be missed.

Let me answer all these things.

Is she a star? - Yes. She is booked very strong.
Is she loved? - Yes. The crowd pops hard for her.
Did she buy some tits and become hot? - No. And her hotness is objective. She is in great shape.
Is she getting any more love then, say, shamrock got when he went over? - Way more. She is extremely enjoyable to watch and shouldn't be missed.

I just spoke your answers to my associate who agrees with you. Im honestly, shocked.

Ronda has proven to be one of the lousiest persons on earth. She then made it worse by being a poor sportmans when dealing with her losses. With that, she exits mma.

When it comes to WWE, im wondering, whos the audience? My associate says its little girls. Ok, a demographic whom doesnt know ronda. But...theyre watching wwe with their fathers and at that age, children idolize their parents. I cant imagine any intelligent male not educating their daughters about the horrors made up in ronda. Then i wondered..is she a heal?

Associate said No, shes a good guy. My mind exploded from its implosion. What a disservice. However, shes NEW and the "villains" have already been established, so then it made sense.

Still....to care about that plot line... I guess ill never know. Just like ill never know how anyone would choose ronda over most of those unbelievably attractive girls there.

Apparently shes up next for the strap? Holy moly..

I just spoke your answers to my associate who agrees with you. Im honestly, shocked.

Ronda has proven to be one of the lousiest persons on earth. She then made it worse by being a poor sportmans when dealing with her losses. With that, she exits mma.

When it comes to WWE, im wondering, whos the audience? My associate says its little girls. Ok, a demographic whom doesnt know ronda. But...theyre watching wwe with their fathers and at that age, children idolize their parents. I cant imagine any intelligent male not educating their daughters about the horrors made up in ronda. Then i wondered..is she a heal?

Associate said No, shes a good guy. My mind exploded from its implosion. What a disservice. However, shes NEW and the "villains" have already been established, so then it made sense.

Still....to care about that plot line... I guess ill never know. Just like ill never know how anyone would choose ronda over most of those unbelievably attractive girls there.

Apparently shes up next for the strap? Holy moly..
She came in like a wrecking ball.
Her match at Wrestlemania opened everyone's eyes to her natural abilities in the ring. Akin to Lesnar and Angle, nobody else has looked that smooth in their first match. She comes in with great intensity, her throws don't look weak, she sells like young Lesnar and they put her against a chickenshit heel.

And she is supposedly super humble backstage from all accounts. People love her and she is always willing to learn.

And the whole attractive girls thing is a thing of the past, people would prefer someone that can actually be entertaining in the ring and put on a good show, instead of a bra and panties match which are a relic and will never reappear.

Best move they did was put her up against the hated Authority when she first came in. She can definitely use that anti-authority, break the rules, Stone Cold vibe.

tenor.gif

tumblr_p55aj3NGhv1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

If you have a chance, watch her WM match, it made everyone a believer.

eriha9rgswq01.gif

tumblr_p6xmlr7JTl1s05wxzo1_400.gif

Last week or week before I saw a picture of Ronda .... on her Raw Debut... it looks stupid... this one looks stupider....

20180816_RondaEmoji--c5357735a31cc910dac99fa07327a7f6.jpg

I hope this thread is not deleted....
Guess they are going for the LGBTQ... community

She came in like a wrecking ball.
Her match at Wrestlemania opened everyone's eyes to her natural abilities in the ring. Akin to Lesnar and Angle, nobody else has looked that smooth in their first match. She comes in with great intensity, her throws don't look weak, she sells like young Lesnar and they put her against a chickenshit heel.

And she is supposedly super humble backstage from all accounts. People love her and she is always willing to learn.

And the whole attractive girls thing is a thing of the past, people would prefer someone that can actually be entertaining in the ring and put on a good show, instead of a bra and panties match which are a relic and will never reappear.

Best move they did was put her up against the hated Authority when she first came in. She can definitely use that anti-authority, break the rules, Stone Cold vibe.

tenor.gif

tumblr_p55aj3NGhv1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

If you have a chance, watch her WM match, it made everyone a believer.

eriha9rgswq01.gif

tumblr_p6xmlr7JTl1s05wxzo1_400.gif

If I was 10 I'd probably believe all that as well. But unfortunately I'm an adult and have seen her true self.

Back