WWE Crown Jewel PPV Discussion Thread

Shawn's gear has the NXT logo on the back. Interesting.

Brock is bringing the Universal Championship to MSG tomorrow night.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

i hope performing in front of 208,579 arabamainiacs doesnt hurt mayor glenn's future political pursuits

Out of these four, I only want to see HHH still in there, because he looks like a grizzled, older badass.

Kane suffers from his body not suiting his gimmick anymore. He is still in okay shape, if a bit fat, but he looks like a man in a stupid costume as opposed to the terminator that he used to be.

Undertaker looks broken down and his gimmick was outdated decades ago. He should have retired after leaving his hat and gloves in the ring.

That’s not Shawn Michaels in there, but a goofy old man.

Black Beast vs Brock is the fight I never knew I wanted

Out of these four, I only want to see HHH still in there, because he looks like a grizzled, older badass.

Kane suffers from his body not suiting his gimmick anymore. He is still in okay shape, if a bit fat, but he looks like a man in a stupid costume as opposed to the terminator that he used to be.

Undertaker looks broken down and his gimmick was outdated decades ago. He should have retired after leaving his hat and gloves in the ring.

That’s not Shawn Michaels in there, but a goofy old man.
We haven't seen Shawn Michaels since March 29, 1998

So Shawn declined a match with AJ at Wrestlemania when he still had a bit of hair, but comes back for this.

He could’ve put on a really solid match with AJ.

So Shawn declined a match with AJ at Wrestlemania when he still had a bit of hair, but comes back for this.

He could’ve put on a really solid match with AJ.
WarlikeAffectionateAntarcticfurseal-max-1mb.gif

Shawn giving himself a great concussion in his first match back

This match was bad to start with, and now it’s just becoming comical.

Undertaker didn’t even try to catch him.

Back