WWE Crown Jewel PPV Discussion Thread

Nak's intro to his entrance music still getting sung to in Saudi Arabia lol

This thread is so gay it made me straight

As far as I'm concerned both of these guys shoulda been in the World Cup. Why is the world cup full of wrestlers only born in the USA?

I've been watching a bunch of No Rope Barbed Wire Bomb Deathmatches so this clock is giving me anxiety.

I actually thought we were gonna get a title change on this glorified house show for a second.

I’m just glad to see some wrestling at a time that is good for me, as opposed to staying up for most of the night, or having to wait until after a shift to watch it.

I’m no fan of the Saudis however and I don’t expect the event to be great, but I’ll take what I can.

Very little happens storyline wise on sold shows. They're just money grabs.
I think between this, Super-Showdown, and Greatest Royal Rumble the only title change we've had is Buddy Murphy taking the belt off Cedric Alexander.

I’m just glad to see some wrestling at a time that is good for me, as opposed to staying up for most of the night, or having to wait until after a shift to watch it.

I’m no fan of the Saudis however and I don’t expect the event to be great, but I’ll take what I can.
That's the trade off people in different time zones get. We'll get a card but we'll get a shitty one. It's like that for UFC too.

Saudis are learning

Book of Merica
The whole world isn't gonna be laughing 10 years from now when freedom and democracy reign free in Saudi Arabia thanks to Vincent Kennedy McMahon

I'm actually surprised Shane McMahon didn't enter himself in the World Cup.

Back