WWE Extreme Rules 2018 Live Discussion

TheMadThinker

@purple
Reaction score
Extreme_Rules_2018.jpeg

Extreme Rules begins at 7 PM ET/4 PM PT with a Kickoff Show starting one hour prior.

Sin Cara vs. Andrade "Cien" Almas Singles match

The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, and Xavier Woods) vs. Sanity (Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe, and Killian Dain) Tables match

Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax Extreme Rules match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship​

AJ Styles (c) vs. Rusev Singles match for the WWE Championship

Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt (c) vs. The B-Team (Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel) Tag team match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

Carmella (c) vs. Asuka Singles match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship
James Ellsworth will be suspended above the ring in a shark cage

The Bludgeon Brothers (Harper and Rowan) (c) vs. Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan and Kane) Tag team match for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship

Dolph Ziggler (c) (with Drew McIntyre) vs. Seth Rollins 30-minute Iron Man match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Roman Reigns vs. Bobby Lashley Singles match

Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

Finn Bálor vs. Baron Corbin Singles match

Braun Strowman vs. Kevin Owens Steel Cage match​

30 minute iron main match....

Rusev getting a title shot....

What?

Here's what I'm hopin

Cien buries Sin Cara.
Sanity puts every single member of New Day through tables.
Bliss beats Nia (maybe by Ronda shenanigans).
Don't really mind with AJ v Rusev as long as it's good.
Hardy and Wyatt win, I guess? I don't really care.
It should he Asuka winning and that's what I want, but I know it's not happening.
I don't really know here as I think WWE could do some great things whether Team Hell No win or not. Maybe a run in from Sanity after winning earlier?
Again, I don't mind who wins with Rollins v Ziggler as long as it's good.
Who the fuck cares about Reigns v Bobby?
Shinsuke and I hope the feud continues with Jeff and Nak doing their cool promos back and forth on Smackdown each week.
Balor, I guess? Don't really care too much here
Obviously gotta be Braun, but this could be an epic destruction and gives KO a big opportunity to look great.

Back