WWE: Fire one, hire one, push one.

Fire: Michael Cole.

Hire: Kenny Omega, if properly used. Woulda been Nakamura.

Push: Bray Wyatt & Co.

Ban: Authority.

WWE blatantly reading this topic and signing AJ... WELL DONE SHERDOG GRAPPLE FANS

The best one is Furry Vengeance, he was one of the construction workers in the movie, and at the end, there was a choreographed dance scene, and he just has this look on his face, which clearly "What the fuck am I doing with this shit?! This is fucking stupid, I hate everything about this!"

And he was supposed to be the dad in Everybody Hate's Chris. Chris Rock even said that he was better for the role than Terry Crews, but because Patrice was so aloof and couldn't give a shit, they had no choice by to go with Terry.

the only time shitty Opie and Anthony and that little Fuck Jimmy had an interesting show was when Patrice, Louis CK, Patton, and Bill Burr were/are on

Fire: The clutter in the mid card who have been there for years and failed (Ryback, Ziggler, etc.) And the writers.

Hire: Anyone with potential - but only if the above happens first.

Push: Anyone with potential - but only if the above happens first!!!!

Fire:Sheamus-Old stale charachter
Hire: Briscoe brothers
Push: Bray Wyatt

Fire, Everyone from post 2002
Hire, Everyone from 95-02
Push, Austin vs Rock vs HBK vs Hart in a Fatal 4 way at every PPV main event until theyre all dead. DX vs NWO at every PPV until they all die.. etc

real Answers..

Fire, I have stopped watching wrestling ever since seth rollins got injured. Only read some reviews of PPVs and occationally RAWs. I am so sick to death of the "Company vs Champ" story in whatever way to do it. The creative staff needs to place this angle on a ban list and get rid of the person who has perpetuated this for the last 20 years. No one is ever going to replace Steve Austin no matter how many times you try. You can't make lightning strike in the same place twice. I respect the McMahon family for building what theyve built but they need to pull themselves out of creative. They had one good idea but now its time to let some professionally creative people take over and evolve the product.

Hire, Tony Hinchcliff to creative staff and some other top of the line creative talent from LA.

Push, I'd like to see Big E become the first black WWE heavy weight champion in History. I have been impressed with his singles matches in 2015. I think he would make a great champion.

Push: Apollo Crews. He can do the power moves to impress the kids, he can do the flippy shit to impress everyone else, he has the indie-cred to impress the neckbeards, he has the look, the moveset and the natural charisma to be a great babyface, like a new-age Junkyard Dog.

1235.gif

Wrestlers
Fire: Shamus
Hire: Mohammed Hussan
Push: Damien Sandow

Admin/Staff
Fire: Writers
Hire: Shane McMahon
Push: Paul Heyman as creative.

A lot of ppl here saying Orton/sheamus They are both extremely solid performers. Shamus has even done much better as champ this time around than his previous title reigns. Orton is still a respectable gatekeeper for the championship as well.

Fire: ALberto Del Rio
Hire/promote: Samoa Joe
Push: R-Truth (he makes me laugh at least)

Fire: Kevin Owens- not believable as a monster heel.

Hire: Mr. Kennedy- Guy was gold

Push: The Usos- I'm not sure why all the talk of pushing the Lucha Dragons. The Usos have been the lone bright spot for the tag team division for the last couple of years

A lot of ppl here saying Orton/sheamus They are both extremely solid performers. Shamus has even done much better as champ this time around than his previous title reigns. Orton is still a respectable gatekeeper for the championship as well.

Because they're idiots

Fire: Eva Marie
Hire: Austin Aries
Push: American Alpha!

Back