WWE Legend Superstar Billy Graham rips Ronda Lousy says she is an unoriginal failure

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

WWE legend goes nuts on ‘Ronda Lousy,’ slams ‘UFC failure’ for tainting Roddy Piper’s gimmick

His words:

First off to the fan who wrote, “I find Ronda’s use of Piper’s gimmick nauseating.” You my brother are dead on my man!!! I find it a total insult and absolutely reveals that she does not have an original thought in her head. Damn, can’t she be an original at anything ? This shows you how shallow she is and by the way, I am a fan of females being in the main event. That is why I put up this photo of Amanda Nunes kicking her ass in 48 seconds. She looked pitiful, a TKO in 48 seconds on Dec. 30th, 2016 by Nunes, a real fighter and Rousey just a jobber.

Speaking of jobbers, I read today a quote by (Dave) Meltzer that shook me to the core, it goes as follows, “There was a rumor going around by WWE officials prior to Mania 34 that Rousey was going to make HHH tap out to her armbar finisher (instead of Stephanie McMahon ) and it appears the company went in the latter direction specifically due to storyline continuity reasons; as Rousey attacked Stephanie’s arm the next night on Raw whereas HHH is not a regular on-screen character and has disappeared for now.“

WHAT??? Miss Lousy was going to make H tap out ??? This would have been received as well as a cement truck full of pig shit being dumped on the Mania 34 fans. God folks, what is the WWE thinking??? RR is not a god of some kind but a mere female x UFC failure that got her flat ass kicked twice on the way out. Now this is nauseating. I demand that you fans respond to this crap the WWE is trying to lay on you by even thinking about her making HHH tap out, god this makes me sick.

Tell us how you really feel!

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/4/17/...-ufc-failure-stealing-roddy-piper-gimmick-mma

Why post this here? I have more important shit to do than read about shit wrestling on a karate forum, kid. There's painting to do.
1523925772451.jpg

I agree with the statement and I super look forward to rondas reaction to the statement.

method=get&s=roddy-piper-gene-lebell.jpg
hi-res-6504146_crop_north.jpg

rondapiper-1438430419-800.png

Did SBG ever give Chael shit for flat out stealing his promos and being considered the best ever on the mic for stealing his promos?

Honest question.

Piper is dead and I honestly didn't know Superstar was still alive.

Did SBG ever give Chael shit for flat out stealing his promos and being considered the best ever on the mic for stealing his promos?

Honest question.
Who did he steal from? Honest question

She was very close to Piper, he is the reason she has that gimmick. She's more of the female Lesnar, anyway.

I think that guy didn't do his research

Graham is way the fuck off here.

She is demonstrably not a failure in pro wrestling so far.

I am shocked! I had no idea Billy Graham was still alive!

She could tap HHH in a heartbeat.

Lol... there are still a few deluded rousey fans here.

Bet you are one of the guys that thought she could beat Mayweather too....

Graham is way the fuck off here.

She is demonstrably not a failure in pro wrestling so far.
She's more over than the face of the company at the moment. I doubt it'll last but as of this point in the wwe career she's doing just fine.

Ronda was super cringey leading up to Mania but had the best match of the night. The Rowdy gimmick is a nod to Piper, pretty sure she has the family's permission. It's a good way to get her foot in the door, she will develop her own gimmick over time.
This old timer is just jealous she's making more money than he ever did. He was a legend don't get me wrong but it's a different era now.

Lol... there are still a few deluded rousey fans here.

Bet you are one of the guys that thought she could beat Mayweather too....
Only under no TDs, no kicking, no heel pick rules.

Back