WWE made out of Ronda Rousey the female Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
leather jacket entrance like roddy piper. same leather jacket.
her logo "rousey" is done the same way like roddy pipers logo, same shirt.

DUrkLlqU8AEDpPh.0.jpg

ronda-8.jpg

6c37961adbff29dd8ffe6023726b9201--roddy-piper-wwe-superstars.jpg

DUrkLlqU8AEDpPh.0.jpg

<{clintugh}>

Was he also as cringey as Ronda?

Anyway I still don't get it why is this"fake fighting" even a thing in America...I understand that you like everything big and fake, but still....how can someone over 12 y.o. even watch this?

Anyway I still don't get it why is this"fake fighting" even a thing in America...I understand that you like everything big and fake, but still....how can someone over 12 y.o. even watch this?

Japan, UK, Mexico, Canada, etc.
It is far from an America thing

DUrkLlqU8AEDpPh.0.jpg

ronda-8.jpg

6c37961adbff29dd8ffe6023726b9201--roddy-piper-wwe-superstars.jpg

It was actually Pipers jacket
That is why it did not fit

i dont watch WWE but
i watched WWE in the 80s/90s childhood with Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Rowdy Piper, Jake the Snake, Andre the Giant, Macho Man, Undertaker and that stuff.
it was cool back in the days.

i dont watch WWE but
i watched WWE in the 80s/90s childhood with Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Rowdy Piper, Jake the Snake, Andre the Giant, Macho Man, Undertaker and that stuff.
it was cool back in the days.

Who is/was "Reaper"?

Dont expect an intellectual response from this group..
1325013692229848.jpg

Last edited:
His her fave wrestler, hence the rowdy nickname

And it’s just a tv show,like a soap opera for men

I don’t get the hate

Ah yes. The ole "this isn't an interest of mine so I'm going to shit all over it and act bigger than it".

Roddy was top three promo ever.

He also has the best fight scene in history in They Live and could act.

Ronda has zero promo skills and can’t act.

Oh Piper was also a judo black belt as well as a good boxer.

Ah yes. The ole "this isn't an interest of mine so I'm going to shit all over it and act bigger than it".

So weird how some MMA fans act when it comes to Pro-Wrestling.
I think video games are childish, but I don't go into threads on here that discuss the UFC game(s) to troll.

Funny thing is WWE's viewer age is older then both UFC & Bellator.

I think WWE programming is at a creative low the last few years, but its a fun genre when done right & Wrestlemania & events like Royal Rumble are fun spectacles.

She can have her own segment like Roddy did, instead of Pipers Pit call it Ronda’s Rathole

Back