WWE made out of Ronda Rousey the female Rowdy Roddy Piper.

WAS ALWAYS FAKE,... NOW IT'S JUST OFFICIAL

Her name was Rowdy Ronda Rousey in MMA. She asked Piper for permission to use his nickname while he was alive....
In MMA yes. I'm pretty sure he wanted to be Rowdy himself in WWE.. There can only be one.

They did it because she got her Rowdy nickname from Piper + attaching her to a well-regarded wrestling legend will help prevent fans from booing her. Nonetheless, I predict within 6 months she will piss the fans off somehow and start getting "AMANDA NUNES! HOL-LY-HOLM!" dueling chants from the smark fans.

Fake vs fake. You watch one and not the other. Sounds like a hipster if I have ever heard the typical hipster response.

Did you just compared "Simpsons, Futurama, Seinfeld, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Family Guy, Southpark, every movie ever made" to WWE?

<36>

Did you just compared "Simpsons, Futurama, Seinfeld, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Family Guy, Southpark, every movie ever made" to WWE?

<36>

I am sorry, I don't speak whatever it is you just spoke. Did I just compared? Do you even English?

You probably should refrain from insulting anyone's intelligence, going forward.

Anyway I still don't get it why is this"fake fighting" even a thing in America...I understand that you like everything big and fake, but still....how can someone over 12 y.o. even watch this?
Dont expect an intellectual response from this group..
1325013692229848.jpg

Japan and Mexico have major pro wrestling events all the time. Are you trying to say it's only dumb redneck Americans who enjoy some 'rasslin?

Dudes going to watch Star Wars and watching Netflix shitting on ‘fake’ wrestling should take a ‘fake’ shot from Lesnar.

Fake fighting

So much shittier than a Woodley fight

Pretty much.
But it's a false claim. Japan just had a huge event with Chris Jericho earlier this month.

*shrug* Some people watch it for nostalgia reasons, others keep up with it. 80's wrestling was still the shit.

giphy.gif

And 90's/early 2000's had some good reasons to keep watching

giphy.gif

Back