WWE promoting Cain Velasquez??

Yes.. just a matter of contract negotiations UFC is trying to lowball him.

I still hope, screw you guys.

Cain is done...

due to rising sea levels caused by climate change.

ha, whined about me making relations between USADA and weidman and now you do the same
Weidman still fights ffs... Cain was known as a cardio machine and was slowed down in the first round with werdum. He has a sole win over Travis the human punching bag Browne post usada.

He was able to get back to the cage before... now he can't.....

Please indulge me on how the 2 are comparable.

This is so obvious. You can see him on every training in AKA and someone want to tell me he can’t fight.
He's fought twice since the inception of USADA and looked tired inside 5 minutes while being known as a cardio machine in one of them.

Don't you have to have some sort of charisma to do that?

Cain will be the newest member of the Lucha House Party. Only way to get those manlets over on RAW. SO he will be in a mask. Probably look like one of these guys...

maxresdefault.jpg

Fully expect he’ll fight once or twice, doubt he’ll ever hold the belt again unless he walks straight into a title shot.

DC recently said he was coming back. Dont know if that is accurate.

No, there's some poor unsuspecting guy out their right now that's gonna find himself getting beat to hell by Cain in Japan.

Weidman still fights ffs... Cain was known as a cardio machine and was slowed down in the first round with werdum. He has a sole win over Travis the human punching bag Browne post usada.

He was able to get back to the cage before... now he can't.....

Please indulge me on how the 2 are comparable.
he had only 2 weeks to acclimate in mexico, they made a mistake in the preparation. he should have been at least 3 weeks there, and that clearly affected his cardio. also the reason he's not fighting is because he is forever injured, much similar to cruz in this regard. also he's getting older, now what 35 year old? you don't recover as fast as in your 20s

Id like to see Cain vs Bigfoot 3 or Cain vs JDS 4. Cain has no other fights left for him imo.

he had only 2 weeks to acclimate in mexico, they made a mistake in the preparation. he should have been at least 3 weeks there, and that clearly affected his cardio. also the reason he's not fighting is because he is forever injured, much similar to cruz in this regard. also he's getting older, now what 35 year old? you don't recover as fast as in your 20s
He could have always been clean but I am skeptical. Either way, if I am the UFC I wouldn't put much effort into keeping him.... Can't see him fighting more than twice before retiring. I think I am being generous with 2.

Back