WWE promoting Cain Velasquez??

It seems like Vince has a hard on for legit fighters these days. From Brock, to getting Lashley back, to signing Ronda etc.

It’s shocking how Vince has abandoned the role of managers unless it’s a chick for eye candy. Cain would be a perfect candidate to have a manager that does most of the talking for him. Lashley too. He is awful on the mic.

Not sure theres much call for wrestlers who can’t bump

dont think cain will do very well in wwe with his lack of charisma/personality

Dosn't really work though, Cain is like 6'0 (probably even closer to 5'11) and the WWE top guys are all like 6'2 and above. Also he isn't anywhere near as physically imposing or powerful as Brock.

A ton of the very best WWF/WWE pro wrestlers over the decade were as tall or even legit shorter than Cain. Bret Hart, Ric Flair, Mick Foley, Shawn Michaels, list goes on and on. Cain is short but he is thick as hell and his head is the size of a watermelon. I've met Dean Lister in person, for example, and the guy wasn't much taller than me but his head, neck and limbs where so thick and massive he looked intimidating as hell.

Looks will not be the main factor in selling Cain: just being the 2x UFC HW Champ who mauled Brock Lesnar will sell it self. Hell I hate pro wrestling now but I'd watch.

A ton of the very best WWF/WWE pro wrestlers over the decade were as tall or even legit shorter than Cain. Bret Hart, Ric Flair, Mick Foley, Shawn Michaels, list goes on and on. Cain is short but he is thick as hell and his head is the size of a watermelon. I've met Dean Lister in person, for example, and the guy wasn't much taller than me but his head, neck and limbs where so thick and massive he looked intimidating as hell.

Looks will not be the main factor in selling Cain: just being the 2x UFC HW Champ who mauled Brock Lesnar will sell it self. Hell I hate pro wrestling now but I'd watch.

Daniel Bryan & chris Jericho are both under 5'10"

Dont know much about Dnaiel Bryan (way past my time) but great point on Jericho, one of the all time greats.

Thanks
DB is listed as 5'8"
So most likely 5'7"

That is him on the right

danielbryanheight.jpg

UFC and WWE crossover promotions -- all part of mastermind Donald Trump's 4D chess

He'd get injured from the very first bump and be out of action for a year right off the bat

Brock losses he’s belt. Insert a juiced up Cain in he’s place and wait for the jacked white boy to come back with the ufc hw belt

Back