WWE stock hits record high.

Hilarious. WWE will pass a $7 billion market cap soon. UFC wishes they were in that spot.

How? I watch a bit here and there and compared to the attitude era, it's really fucking dry and boring watered down fluff.

Who fucking watches this shit?

How? I watch a bit here and there and compared to the attitude era, it's really fucking dry and boring watered down fluff.

Who fucking watches this shit?
The on screen product is practically secondary at this point. They just got a massive tv rights contract. They’re constantly expanding into new markets. Their marketing machine is maybe the best in the business. Things that directly correlate to the actual product like ticket sales, ratings, ad revenue are practically nothing to their overall business model anymore.

Conrad was telling Bruce last week that WWE employees he’s working with are literally paying off their houses from their stock options going up so much in value over the last year

With extra revenue such as WWE network etc, Vince doesn't need to rely on listening to the fans because even if people are not tuning in to the last hour of programming as much, WWE are making large profits. Which is why Vince is persisting with Lex Luger... sorry, I mean Roman Reigns.

Back