WWE superstar and future UFC heavyweight champion suspended for violating wellness policy

If this boring poser signs with the UFC I will never watch MMA again and forget about all the beautiful memories the sport gave me

Why the hell do they test wrestlers for roids. Nobody wants to watch non-roided up guys fake fight.

Ah Vince's alleged lover... Or so it would seem.
Guy who is pretty much despised by the productions own viewers, cant talk, isnt charismatic and is just "fine" in the ring at his current form. Yet he gets the moon from the wwe head people. What a way to let down them down..

Why the hell do they test wrestlers for roids. Nobody wants to watch non-roided up guys fake fight.

I would guess they want some guys to live past their 50's- 60's.

Looks like HHH and Cena are clean as a whistle
Of course! Obviously, Vince is completely clean, as well. Totally natural build for his age! Nothing suspicious here!
vince-mcmahon-muscle-and-fitness-20151.jpg

Roman Reigns suspended following a failed WWE drug test. He tested negative for steroids.
This suspension probably co-incides with an injury.

WWE Wellness policy....LOL.
If you actually followed it you'd know their policy is pretty legit. They've also suspended their other golden boy Randy Orton multiple times over the years. Guys that you see that are obviously sauced, were huge before they got in the WWE, examples, Ryback, Cena, Kane, Triple H.

If you actually followed it you'd know their policy is pretty legit. They've also suspended their other golden boy Randy Orton multiple times over the years. Guys that you see that are obviously sauced, were huge before they got in the WWE, examples, Ryback, Cena, Kane, Triple H.

You need to do more than just train and eat protein to stay the size of John Cena, Triple H etc. They take steroids and their testing is a joke. Orton isn't their golden boy. Cena is. Orton is a bad boy who plays with fire too much.

You need to do more than just train and eat protein to stay the size of John Cena, Triple H etc. They take steroids and their testing is a joke. Orton isn't their golden boy. Cena is. Orton is a bad boy who plays with fire too much.
Ok bud

Roman Reigns will never fight in the UFC, Ryback is a legit beast though, I think he'd take Stipe with 8 months of training.

lol legit beast...

So clumsy that he couldn't even fake fight properly but definitely the uncrowned heavyweight champion of the UFC...

lol legit beast...

So clumsy that he couldn't even fake fight properly but definitely the uncrowned heavyweight champion of the UFC...
Not the uncrowned champion, but with 8-12 months of training he could definitely be a formidable UFC heavyweight champion.

Not the uncrowned champion, but with 8-12 months of training he could definitely be a formidable UFC heavyweight champion.

No.

Not athletic in the least bit. Has never demonstrated any athletic ability beyond pure strength (and I've seen him botch power moves all the time. The latest I can remember being against Luke Harper. Not like he was trying to pick up the Big Show).

You're the type of Mark that Vince McMahon is. No offense, I would accept any comparisons to Vinnie Mac as a compliment.

But a big bodybuilding frame doesn't mean shit brotha.

No.

Not athletic in the least bit. Has never demonstrated any athletic ability beyond pure strength (and I've seen him botch power moves all the time. The latest I can remember being against Luke Harper. Not like he was trying to pick up the Big Show).

You're the type of Mark that Vince McMahon is. No offense, I would accept any comparisons to Vinnie Mac as a compliment.

But a big bodybuilding frame doesn't mean shit brotha.
He would definitely be a force to be reckoned with, just because you don't like it you shouldn't deny it.

He would definitely be a force to be reckoned with, just because you don't like it you shouldn't deny it.

I don't dislike it, I don't like it, neither one. I just disagree. Other than look big, I haven't seen anything out of Ryan Reeves that tells me he would be a great fighter, especially against world class heavyweight competition.

You have any examples of this that I can go look up?

Back