WWE Throwback: Stephanie McMahon as a hot witch (Halloween Smackdown)

I had a big crush on Lita when I a kid, and old school Steph was my second, but those...why not just fondle a couple warm water balloons? Not even a twitch.

2hyvrk6.jpg

tumblr_npwddo4rXe1sr1galo1_500.jpg

stephanie-slaps-linda-mcmahon-o.gif

Yep.

Her tits are bad for business. With the money she has, you would like to think she would be able to get good plastic surgery.
They look terrible. Like they're being pulled down at all times.

Is it just me or do you find her voice just irritating?

Her tits are bad for business. With the money she has, you would like to think she would be able to get good plastic surgery.
They look terrible. Like they're being pulled down at all times.

I like em..just can't get past their voice. Just found out where they live about 15-minutes from me. Glad we don't shop at the same food store.

Is it just me or do you find her voice just irritating?

I like em..just can't get past their voice. Just found out where they live about 15-minutes from me. Glad we don't shop at the same food store.

Her voice sounds like she's been swallowing Triple H's Roid Jizz for the past 15 years

Maybe that's why shes increased in muscle mass so much..

LOL, prime Gina Carano is hotter than any blown-out barbie gutter swine professional wrestling has ever produced....by fucking miles. Nay, by parsecs.

19.gif

Gina is extremely hot i agree, but there are a few pro wrasslin' chicks who are superior. If we're counting all time and not just currently.

Actually even currently there are a few.

19.gif

Gina is extremely hot i agree, but there are a few pro wrasslin' chicks who are superior. If we're counting all time and not just currently.

Actually even currently there are a few.

Even comparing Steph and Gina lately. I would give Steph the edge in the body department.

Gina-Carano-beautiful.jpg

480879706-chief-brand-officer-of-wwe-stephanie-mcmahon-gettyimages.jpg

Body's can be changed, a modified face looks like a modified face. But Gina's boobs, are real. I will take Gina!

Body's can be changed, a modified face looks like a modified face. But Gina's boobs, are real. I will take Gina!

Really? I heard a rumor that Gina's boobs are fake too. They definitely look more legit than Steph's. I just heard they were fake, she's never commented on it though. I don't think Steph has any work done on her face, but her tits do look fake as fuck, that's for damn sure!

Really? I heard a rumor that Gina's boobs are fake too. They definitely look more legit than Steph's. I just heard they were fake, she's never commented on it though. I don't think Steph has any work done on her face, but her tits do look fake as fuck, that's for damn sure!

Well to be fare I don't know for a fact and to be frank, doesn't matter. A long time ago Janine Lindemulder was doing a show (this is pre-tattoo Janine...Google her before the tattoos) and lets just say I got a feel of what a good boob job feels like face first sort of speak. They feel just like real ones!!!

Well to be fare I don't know for a fact and to be frank, doesn't matter. A long time ago Janine Lindemulder was doing a show (this is pre-tattoo Janine...Google her before the tattoos) and lets just say I got a feel of what a good boob job feels like face first sort of speak. They feel just like real ones!!!

Yup good point.

Steph boob's look like fake plastic bolt-on's.

stephanie_mcmahon_pink_shirt_big_boobs_OgocaqA.jpg

Gina's look more fleshy and fun to play with.

gina_carano_out_and_about_cleavage_BqGVZA5.sized.jpg

One of the few parts from SmackDown worth remembering.:)

Back