WWE Weekly - RAW, Smackdown, Main Event, NXT, Tough Enough

BAM

Sweetheart
Platinum Member
Reaction score
for your daily grind. any specials (ie PPVs) should have their own thread for day of.

is NXT Takeover: Respect better than the one that was in Brooklyn?

This is a pretty decent promo from Adam Rose, not only does he take a dig at Cesaro for wrestling him (Rose) but that it's only on Superstars. Made me laugh especially his first line towards Cesaro.

lol having seen a raw go by and nobody use this thread, I'll assume it won't be used and remove it from the stickies

There was a "Stone Cold on Raw Tonight" thread that I posted in, seeing as how it said "Raw Tonight', but no one wanted to post in there.

Was the first show I watched, albeit not start to finish, in quite a while. I watched Stone Cold/taker/Brock, turned it, turned it back to a bunch of butterfaces with bootays, watched HBK and loved every minute of it, turned it, and turned it back during the main event. Main event barely kept my attention, as I don't know/like many of the newer guys, but I sat through most of it.

Without the old guys making an appearance, it's almost unwatchable to me unfortunately. I miss the good ole days when glass broke, beers were drunk, candy asses were kicked, hot Divas had good rivalries (and faces), etc; etc;.

Tyler Breeze made his debut on Smackdown...

During the brawl between him and Ziggler, someone in the crowd yelled "It's the new Fandango"

I LOLed...

This is a pretty decent promo from Adam Rose, not only does he take a dig at Cesaro for wrestling him (Rose) but that it's only on Superstars. Made me laugh especially his first line towards Cesaro.

Is he supposed to be Freddy Mercury?

Tyler Breeze made his debut on Smackdown...

During the brawl between him and Ziggler, someone in the crowd yelled "It's the new Fandango"

I LOLed...

What a dickhead lol

breakdown of Smackdown and some thoughts:

THey're finally booking Rollins stronger... you can be whiny but you can't look strong and loose all the time. I'm okay with him ditching matches like on Raw but he's gotta win against the rest of the roster...

Pedigree from him is turning into a "Surprise" move... where as H's was the move he did to finally drive the point home. It was after he had destroyed his opponent for the most part... Works better for Rollins's moveset IMO...

The "Stardust Section" was lol worthy. Still really like Cesaro's pop up uppercut... still made him look good in a loss.

Divas division has just been spinning their wheels.... they're finally going somewhere but the boat is turning sloooowly... Knowing what Paige and Sasha can do and what material they're given, I think that's the biggest travesty. Bellas get twice the booking but they're easily the most uninteresting among everybody. THe Natalya v Paige thing might be good to watch once things start going more...

Nikki had to look strong going into Hell in a Cell and they did it... but hopefully they do the right thing and have Charlotte go over and then the Bellas can take a backseat for awhile...

Miz TV was fun, it finally put the entire Ziggler relationship thing in the grave... I'm okay with a Tyler Breeze/Ziggler feud. The question then becomes... Assuming the Cena/Ziggler Feud will come to fruition after Cena comes back. The question is how Breeze can get over and look good while also making Ziggler look like a formidable opponent for Super Cena.

The Mini promo with Sheamus, Barrett and Rusev was awesome. I'm okay with this stable, direction is needed though. They should come out and wreck the Dudleys/New Day this Sunday which could set up a TLC 3way match with New Day and Team Europe.. At least a Tables match...

KO is fun to watch, his promos are actually engaging. He does the little heel things that you should do as a heel. Be an arrogant ass. Rake your opponents eyes, find sneaky advantages against your opponent. Engage the crowd and talk shit to the announcers. I see Ryback losing and this feud getting put to rest, hopefully KO goes on for a solid IC run leading up to at least the RR... put some significance to the title. It's almost classic heel stuff to get heat, but you've got to start somewhere. The E needs more heels to hate. Too many tweeners, or faces.

Think Ambrose v Reigns v Orton should happen... I've never seen Orton as a Face, and probably the best Heel in the business when he wants to be. His best work was when he was the bad guy. He might actually get booed if he's not working against Cena. So turn Orton heel, make Ambrose the tweener/loaner, and Reigns the Face.

I like Bray. I nearly want him to go over at Hell in a Cell... especially with the Wyatt family at full strength. They could be a force to be reckoned with. You want a "New Face of Fear" have them just come out and attack everyone with no rhyme or reason. Piss off the fans because they come out at critical times attacking anyone the crowd cheers for...

Ziggler called Summer "bro". This guy buries himself.

Back