WWE Will Finally Address Macho Man/Stephanie McMahon Rumor In A New Documentary

8 years old is legal in some Middle-Eastern countries.

It's about public perception.

Absolutely not true about the Middle East.

If Macho fucked Steph in a locker room during a tour in Germany is he a paedophile despite it being legal there?

Also Yemen isn't a country with actual justice and law.

And you're comparing Holland with age 14 with Yemen.

They'll address it by stating it's just a rumour and never happened.

Nobody will believe them.

The rumour will continue to spread...

Doesn't mean that they can fuck as stated in the age of consent .

Yeah, good luck finding a rape trial and conviction in that region of the world.

It takes three male witnesses to testify publicly that a rape happened.

Yeah, good luck finding a rape trial and conviction in that region of the world.

It takes three male witnesses to testify publicly that a rape happened.

We are talking legal theory. If Macho stuck his dick in 15 year old Steph in Holland no consequences. In Cali, registered sex offender with a 10 year sentence.

Shit, I'd be a felon in half the states in the US for fucking my 17 years 9 months months old gf three days after my 19th birthday, She basically raped me.

We are talking legal theory. If Macho stuck his dick in 15 year old Steph in Holland no consequences. In Cali, registered sex offender with a 10 year sentence.

Shit, I'd be a felon in half the states in the US for fucking my 17 years 9 months months old gf three days after my 19th birthday, She basically raped me.

I hope you're not seriously comparing your situation to the raping of prepubescent children.

Anyway, you've heard the rumor Stephanie was 15. Other rumors say she was 17. No rumor has ever claimed spefically when or where it took place. And these rumors started only recently, instead of two decades ago.

There's not enough here to be published in The National Enquirer.

I hope you're not seriously comparing your situation to the raping of prepubescent children.

Anyway, you've heard the rumor Stephanie was 15. Other rumors say she was 17. No rumor has ever claimed spefically when or where it took place. And these rumors started only recently, instead of two decades ago.

There's not enough here to be published in The National Enquirer.
Refer back to my post...this first leaked out circa 1996 but it was all insider hush, hush stuff, and then made the rounds in the early 00s in the dirtsheets after WCW folded and Savage wasn't brought into the fold and never mentioned.

Refer back to my post...this first leaked out circa 1996 but it was all insider hush, hush stuff, and then made the rounds in the early 00s in the dirtsheets after WCW folded and Savage wasn't brought into the fold and never mentioned.

I'm not saying the rumor has just been created, I'm saying it's highly questionable that the rumor is now being spread throughout the fanbase.

Its feasible why it was hush-hush in '96. But in the early 2000s, the internet was in full swing.

So, why now?

I'm not saying the rumor has just been created, I'm saying it's highly questionable that the rumor is now being spread throughout the fanbase.

Its feasible why it was hush-hush in '96. But in the early 2000s, the internet was in full swing.

So, why now?
Again, it's been around since the early 2000s. The rumor isn't new. I first heard about it in 1999 and dismissed it as jIt has been passed along the internet since the early 2000s, it's not something that just came up a few years ago but maybe you have just heard about it recently. I heard about it in 1999 when chatting with Dave Meltzer. Here's my post from the previous page not to mention when I was a mod at the old NoDq back in 2003, it was a hot topic

It was always 17 but people on the internet used the 14 and, of course, the 14 stuck due to it being the younger and more "newsworthy and controversial" age. If this affair happened, it would've happened circa end of '93/'94 which would make Steph around 17ish as Steph was born in September of '76. Savage and Liz split in early to mid 92 and were officially divorced by September or so, if I recall correctly.

Now do I believe it to be true...it likely is true due to the following:

1. People can talk about and say whatever they want about how close Vince was to Macho Man but they weren't really as close as Diesel/Hall noted and people have been closer to Vince including Shawn Michaels. One thing to note, when Savage left, Vince knew about it and gave Savage a public, on-air farewell and blessing so that leads to the assumption that Vince found something out AFTER Savage left.

2. An old friend of mine that some of you like, dislike, and possibly even hate (although hate is such a strong word and should not be used casually) has discussed this with me personally through the phone and I still have email correspondence as well; I have had numerous conversations with Dave in the past as we were very good friends at one point, especially when I was a true fanatic and not the mere casual fan, and emails and I have asked Dave this over the phone and through one email. Dave has said to me flat out that he has heard this from industry insiders and wrestlers, not just from the internet community. He first heard about this in `96, right before the NWO formed and he dismissed it but as the years went by, he started believing it was true because of the WWE's unwillingness to even mention Savage's name. When WWE execs were released/fired/quit, when Dave asked about Savage, all they would say is that they were not allowed to use his name in any storyline nor was he to be mentioned in the back, let alone on air. A few commented to Dave that they believed the rumors to be true. As Dave said, and I concur in a conversation in '08, Savage is the only one in the demonized, forbidden Benoit space; he's never acknowledged and it was like he never existed even though Savage was one of the top 2 or 3 stars during the WM boom period.

3. Mentioned above, Savage was Benoit'ed before Benoit; he was relegated to the WWE's Hall of Shame where thou name shall not be mentioned EVER. When has that ever happened before? Vince has brought back the likes of Sable (sued the WWE and won a shitload of money), Eric Bischoff, Paul Heyman, Hulk Hogan, and numerous others who have really fuckked him over so what did Savage do that was worse than what the likes of Heyman, Bischoff, and Hogan did?

4. To the point of #4, it wasn't until after Savage died that he was finally acknowledged. When the WWE released the first Macho Man DVD, which was LONG over due, it was almost touched on. Lanny beat around the bush, likely due to WWE's involvement, obviously, and if I recall correctly, Dusty Rhodes says something to the effect of "Obvioiusly we don't know the whole story and we will never know the whole story." when it came to why Savage was basically blackballed from the WWE for so long.

Again, could it be false and just a rumor? Of course it could very well be a rumor but all things point to it being true. I believe the Montreal Screwjob to be a shoot but between this Savage/Stehp rumor and the Screwjob, I think it's more likely that the Montreal Screwjob was a work than this rumor being false.

Again, it's been around since the early 2000s. The rumor isn't new. I first heard about it in 1999 and dismissed it as jIt has been passed along the internet since the early 2000s, it's not something that just came up a few years ago but maybe you have just heard about it recently. I heard about it in 1999 when chatting with Dave Meltzer. Here's my post from the previous page not to mention when I was a mod at the old NoDq back in 2003, it was a hot topic

You're acting like I'm saying it's new, you've been saying it's not new, when I said in my previous post "I'm not saying the rumor has just been created."

And it's not that I'm just now finding out about it, it's that ALOT of people are just now finding out about it. If it was believed before, it would have spread like wildfire, but it wasn't believed.

Now, 6 years after Randy Savage's death, and 23 years after it allegedly happened, the rumor is being spread around and gaining traction... for no reason whatsoever.

Something about this doesn't smell right whatsoever.

Hmm... so what could possibly be what WWE says on the subject?

"Yes, Macho fucked Steph when she was underage. We're a PG company."

Yes, I really see it happening.

Article is down and from what Ive heard the author backpedalled from saying the doc would reveal the truth.

And no way would WWE admit Savage fucked Steph. Ever.

Romeo and Juliet statutes brosef, it's all good.

Romeo and Juliet statutes brosef, it's all good.

Well if I was in Saudi Arabia I would have to be stoned about 1567 times for extra-marital sex if my calculations are correct. 1570 tomorrow.

You're acting like I'm saying it's new, you've been saying it's not new, when I said in my previous post "I'm not saying the rumor has just been created."

And it's not that I'm just now finding out about it, it's that ALOT of people are just now finding out about it. If it was believed before, it would have spread like wildfire, but it wasn't believed.

Now, 6 years after Randy Savage's death, and 23 years after it allegedly happened, the rumor is being spread around and gaining traction... for no reason whatsoever.

Something about this doesn't smell right whatsoever.
Dude it's been the biggest urban legend in wrestling for like 15 years now and quite a few people in the IWC have always believed it.
I googled "biggest urban legends in wrestling" and this is the first image that came up:

Randy-Savage-Stephanie-McMahon-wrestlingnews2.jpg

Turns out that whole article was just clickbait and this documentary isnt even really happening
Move along folks nothing to see here

Back