WWE Will Finally Address Macho Man/Stephanie McMahon Rumor In A New Documentary

We are talking legal theory. If Macho stuck his dick in 15 year old Steph in Holland no consequences. In Cali, registered sex offender with a 10 year sentence.

Shit, I'd be a felon in half the states in the US for fucking my 17 years 9 months months old gf three days after my 19th birthday, She basically raped me.
depends on the country.

in Australia if you break Australian laws in other countries, the extraterritorial jurisdiction still applies. So if you go to Thailand to fuck kids, even if legal there, you'd get charged here. This specifically came about due to pedophiles.

I'm not sure how the US handles this.

I don't believe they will address this rumor ever. There is nothing to be gained by it, and all it will do is keep it alive and be another thing to embarrass Vince, Stephanie, HHH, and the company. I also question all these people that allegedly know something. There is no evidence that either of the two people involved ever spoke about it or that anyone else had or saw evidence of it. So really this smacks of angry people spreading made up stuff to make themselves feel better by insulting Vince and his little girl. There are plenty of other explanations for why Vince would hold a grudge that don't require this kind of explanation, so in the absence of any real evidence I'm going with it didn't happen.

Dude it's been the biggest urban legend in wrestling for like 15 years now and quite a few people in the IWC have always believed it.
I googled "biggest urban legends in wrestling" and this is the first image that came up:

Randy-Savage-Stephanie-McMahon-wrestlingnews2.jpg

I heard about this at least a decade ago and I wasn't even following wrestling at that point.

Also:

At 4:30. It doesn't mean much, but it's funny considering.

Last edited:
I find interesting that multiple people who have no love lost between them, Vince, Stephanie, and the company, have said that they have no idea how the rumor started and that they had no knowledge of anyone perpetuating the rumor in locker rooms or behind closed doors, never been approached with it by anyone in the business. Some have even said that they would love to be able to confirm it or offer some evidence.

At face value, it seems like a lead pipe lock as debunked. The fact that it is that consistent is likely considered a red flag in and of itself for the rumor/conspiracy crowd, however.

I can almost bet he turned her out. Why do you think she's with a wrestler now?

I can almost bet he turned her out. Why do you think she's with a wrestler now?

Handsome, tall, built like a Greek god , cunning and eloquent... Also he fucked Chyna so I'm sure he's kinky as anybody.

Back