WWE's "No blood policy"

Blackjack

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What do they think not showing blood accomplishes? If somebody is so squeamish that he can't stand the sight of blood why would he watch wrestling? Except for young children, everybody realizes that the matches are predetermined but that's no excuse to not even try to make it look at least somewhat realistic or believable. People know fights in movies are choreographed but they still show blood even in PG movies. That's because they want it to look believable enough that people can at least get interested in it at the time they're watching it. You know it's just a movie, but that's no reason to not make the movie look realistic.

It is Heresy that the supplicants are not permitted to offer the Blessed Crimson...

Blading died with kayfabe a long time ago.

You can't blade as it's unsafe

But having Brock Lesnar GnP you for a bit of colour is completely safe, nothing could go wrong there.

You can't blade as it's unsafe

But having Brock Lesnar GnP you for a bit of colour is completely safe, nothing could go wrong there.
That was probably the most retarded thing I ever saw.

They want to get away from this
The-Rock-Mankind-chair-shot.gif

But instead of blading safely and avoiding concussions
They go ahead and do this
giphy.gif

But you know what, BY NOW we should know better than to question the inane hypocrisy of everything this retarded company does.

That was probably the most retarded thing I ever saw.

They want to get away from this
The-Rock-Mankind-chair-shot.gif

But instead of blading safely and avoiding concussions
They go ahead and do this
giphy.gif

But you know what, BY NOW we should know better than to question the inane hypocrisy of everything this retarded company does.

I have virtually no answer

Only the big stars may bleed.....and there aren't a lot of them running around

I see blood at just about every card I go to
Quit watching your shit crap promo-entertainment and start watching wrestling again, you'll be glad you did

Only dregs want to watch scrawny armed neckbeards play with shit they got from home Depot? <{clintugh}>

No offense.

Only dregs want to watch scrawny armed neckbeards play with shit they got from home Depot? <{clintugh}>

No offense.
Are you replying to me?
I dont go to hardcore garbage backyard bullshit, I go to pro wrestling shows
You should learn the difference

Are you replying to me?
I dont go to hardcore garbage backyard bullshit, I go to pro wrestling shows
You should learn the difference
What's the difference? Bunch of nobodies cutting themselves infront of a bunch of nobodies. <45>

What's the difference? Bunch of nobodies cutting themselves infront of a bunch of nobodies. <45>
Do you think watching WWE makes you a somebody?

Thats adorbz<Lmaoo>

Back