WWE's "No blood policy"

@deezy @Pliny Pete

One of you enjoys the aesthetics the other enjoys the performance... there is no right or wrong way to enjoy an art or entertainment.

I've never understood how they could have hell in the cell matches with no blood , always seemed silly to me

I've never understood how they could have hell in the cell matches with no blood , always seemed silly to me

HIC is a joke now. Need to scrap the PPV and shelve that match for a bit...unless they wanna use it to end Joe/AJ

that's what happens when you don't have any true national competition. If there was a credible alternative mixing things up on t.v. wwe would unfuck themselves real quick.

that's what happens when you don't have any true national competition. If there was a credible alternative mixing things up on t.v. wwe would unfuck themselves real quick.

Internationally NJPW is closing ground on them but have had a big shift in the boatdroom which reportedly has some top performers concerned.

You don't need blood, but it's a useful tool in a wrestler's toolbox when used sparingly and for effect.

The Austin/Hart double-turn would not have been nearly as effective without it, and there's a reason you don't see anything approaching that level of in ring story telling nowadays in WWE.

You don't need blood, but it's a useful tool in a wrestler's toolbox when used sparingly and for effect.

The Austin/Hart double-turn would not have been nearly as effective without it, and there's a reason you don't see anything approaching that level of in ring story telling nowadays in WWE.

I agree with you about Austin /Hart. As for the statement "You don't need blood", you don't need it in every match but if guys are getting punched, kicked, kneed, and elbowed in the face and nobody ever bleeds that makes a mockery of the whole thing. Just because it's a work doesn't make it alright to rub in the audience's faces just how much of a work it is or to make it a point to constantly remind them just how far what they are doing falls short of a legitimate contest. Suspension of disbelief is the objective or it should be. It's still an objective in movies and it always has been. If the movie business were to ever abandon that goal their business would soon be in as bad shape as the pro wrestling business is now.

Back