WWF old PC game (play in browser)

thx will chekc i tout

my fav old school was a no name game with a guy with a star painted over his eye and another guy was a Mongolian guy. Cannot remember anything else lol

thx will chekc i tout

my fav old school was a no name game with a guy with a star painted over his eye and another guy was a Mongolian guy. Cannot remember anything else lol

Pro Wrestling for NES

Nesprowrestlingbox.jpg

There was an old-ass WWF computer game I used to play, it was kinda like a turn-based rpg actually. It was just a menu of moves that you would select, and it would show a (insanely low-res lol) still picture of whoever succeeded in their attack, doing that attack.

Holy crap I found it

and this one!!!!

uncomfortable lol @ Coco Savage

Yeah we had that game in the Arcade I worked at. The ref would count one, two. THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ours was called "Exciting hour" no "Mat Mania" but was the exact same game

Cocoa Savage was fashioned after Bobo Brazil/Carlos Colon if I recall correctly. There was also a Road Warrior type guy, a mexican masked wrestler, and a bruiser brody archetype was the champ. He was damn near impossible to reach

The greatest wrestling arcade game of all time IMHO is Wrestlefest:
18189-WWF_WrestleFest_(US_Tecmo)-1-thumb.png

Choice of tag team career mode or Royal Rumble. Awesome finishers, great graphics for the time

Yeah we had that game in the Arcade I worked at. The ref would count one, two. THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ours was called "Exciting hour" no "Mat Mania" but was the exact same game

Cocoa Savage was fashioned after Bobo Brazil/Carlos Colon if I recall correctly. There was also a Road Warrior type guy, a mexican masked wrestler, and a bruiser brody archetype was the champ. He was damn near impossible to reach

The greatest wrestling arcade game of all time IMHO is Wrestlefest:
18189-WWF_WrestleFest_(US_Tecmo)-1-thumb.png

Choice of tag team career mode or Royal Rumble. Awesome finishers, great graphics for the time

was that an arcade or console game? It reminds me of anotehr arcade battel royal game, where you could add more quearters for more health, but the one I'm thinking of was generic wrestlers. I recall liking to play the big fat guys!!!

Evening hour was the japanese version of the game, so the internet tells me. the champ was a Hulk clone from that video.

You worked in an arcade!! Awesome- so did I during undergrad.

was that an arcade or console game? It reminds me of anotehr arcade battel royal game, where you could add more quearters for more health, but the one I'm thinking of was generic wrestlers. I recall liking to play the big fat guys!!!

Evening hour was the japanese version of the game, so the internet tells me. the champ was a Hulk clone from that video.

You worked in an arcade!! Awesome- so did I during undergrad.

Wrestlefest was an arcade game, you fed it TONS of quarters for your health.

The generic game you are thinking of is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Main_Event_(video_game)

There were "generic" wrestlers, but they were almost all based on real wrestlers.

"Every wrestler a player could choose from was a lookalike of a contemporary WWF wrestler. Characters included El Condor (similar to El Canek), Conan the Great (Hulk Hogan with a full head of white hair), The Maui Mauler (similar to Haku), Kamikaze Ken (Ricky Steamboat with little to no alteration), San Antonio Smasher (very similar to Koko B. Ware), Saturn Six (whose look was similar to The Road Warriors), Bigfoot Joe (King Kong Bundy with orange hair), and Alan The Empire (a red-haired, bearded André the Giant)."

Wrestlefest was an arcade game, you fed it TONS of quarters for your health.

The generic game you are thinking of is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Main_Event_(video_game)

There were "generic" wrestlers, but they were almost all based on real wrestlers.

"Every wrestler a player could choose from was a lookalike of a contemporary WWF wrestler. Characters included El Condor (similar to El Canek), Conan the Great (Hulk Hogan with a full head of white hair), The Maui Mauler (similar to Haku), Kamikaze Ken (Ricky Steamboat with little to no alteration), San Antonio Smasher (very similar to Koko B. Ware), Saturn Six (whose look was similar to The Road Warriors), Bigfoot Joe (King Kong Bundy with orange hair), and Alan The Empire (a red-haired, bearded André the Giant)."

Bigfoot Joe was my man.

Thanks for this. Relived life as a 10 year old for 10 minutes. The graphics were really great for it's time but I didnt like how quick the matches were, and no idea how to do any of the moves lol

Wrestlefest was fun as fuck but goddamn was that a black hole for quarters

Back