WWF Ring Aprons/Skirts & Wrestlers Attires ?

BeeCee

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Im just having a bit of a nostalgia binge at the moment watching old WWF ppvs and im wondering where the ring aprons/skirts are now even for the raw and smackdown sets were they sold on to buyers put in the warehouse and the same goes for the wrestlers attires ?

The aprons/skirts are most likely in the WWE warehouse where they store all their props from past PPVs and such. As for attires, sometimes I've seen them go to Topps for their trading cards. Otherwise I'm guessing they're at the wrestlers' homes and sold by them when they want to make some bucks.

The aprons/skirts are most likely in the WWE warehouse where they store all their props from past PPVs and such. As for attires, sometimes I've seen them go to Topps for their trading cards. Otherwise I'm guessing they're at the wrestlers' homes and sold by them when they want to make some bucks.
Fucking Kelly Kelly and Maryse sell them on Ebay and shit I think.

Fucking creepy.

Im just having a bit of a nostalgia binge at the moment watching old WWF ppvs and im wondering where the ring aprons/skirts are now even for the raw and smackdown sets were they sold on to buyers put in the warehouse and the same goes for the wrestlers attires ?
You lookin for some Koko B. Ware previously-owned tights, Breh!?

Fucking Kelly Kelly and Maryse sell them on Ebay and shit I think.

Fucking creepy.

At least they're making a buck off it. It could be worse. Some asshat could be stalking them and stealing that shit like it was nobody's business.

At least they're making a buck off it. It could be worse. Some asshat could be stalking them and stealing that shit like it was nobody's business.
True

You lookin for some Koko B. Ware previously-owned tights, Breh!?

Hilarious just interested do the company keep them do the wrestlers do they sell them or do they get binned

Back