Xandria - Female-fronted metal band from Germany

G

Guestx

I offer up a few vids from metal-bitch fronted Xandria. Pretty awesome.

Well, it's certainly better than Seth's metal in American History X.

Well I guess you could infer that I don't think Seth's metal was very good.

I'm more inferring a connection between me as the OP and American History X. And of course whatever your interpretation of that movie is.

I'm more inferring a connection between me as the OP and American History X. And of course whatever your interpretation of that movie is.

Do you see a connection between you as the OP and American History X?

Why do I feel like you might present an unorthodox list of the lessons to be drawn from the film?

Because the truth often runs afoul of political correctness.

As an aside: BMMA - friend or foe? One cannot tell.

I've never been huge on orchestral-sounding metal bands. I'm reminded of Apocalyptica for some reason.

You want to see a metal chick with a guttural voice who can play an axe too? Check out Hanzel und Gretyl.

Because the truth often runs afoul of political correctness.

As an aside: BMMA - friend or foe? One cannot tell.

Are you drawing lines in preparation for some great upcoming struggle?

You really need to know when to chill with the witticisms.

I've never been anything but a friend to you.

This thread really seems like you having a paranoid conversation with yourself so far.

I haven't really figured out what prompted the defensiveness at the outset or the question about being an enemy.

This thread really seems like you having a paranoid conversation with yourself so far.

I haven't really figured out what prompted the defensiveness at the outset or the question about being an enemy.

You're not unintelligent.

Your random comment about AHX instead of an honest reflection on the songs posted was weird as hell.

Second, you know very well I have a (in my opinion unwarranted) reputation for racism on these forums. You're really going to act like you weren't playing on that?

Don't be foolish or try to play me for a fool.

the wife likes this band,so therefore i like them,apparently.

the wife likes this band,so therefore i like them,apparently.

Jules: Well, if you like burgers, give them a try sometime. Me, I can't usually get them 'cause my girlfriend's a vegetarian, which pretty much makes me a vegetarian. I do love the taste of a good burger. Mmm.

A German female Metal band? That's adorable!

They can make the sandwiches for Rammstein:)

Lots of female fronted bands out there especially in the extreme genres i think people would be surprised as they think metal is mostly ruled by men Ive heard some women Deathgrowl who sound better than most men.

I recently discovered the band Battle Beast because of their recent album release, and they're alright I guess. Crunchy heavy/power metal band from Finland with a female vocalist, my judgment is still out on them.

Tomi from Amorphis makes an appearance on this track on the album.

But really, I have to give it to Cristina Scabbia as one of the greatest metal band vocalists, along with Lita Ford and Floor Jansen who is one of my current favorites thanks to her work with Ayreon and Avalon. Amanda Somerville is on the rise as well, and Anneke van Giersbergen is phenomenal.

Back