XFGear short review *pics*

CPB said:
Cool, good to here . Were those the Gokor models? By the way , now anyone can buy the Gokor models through us directly. We are a sponsor of Gokors and his fighters so now any Gokor fan or student can Buy them through us. They will be on the site in a couple of weeks.

Yes, they were the Gokor shorts, I think they were the same ones I saw in Blackbelt magazine.

bubbs71 said:
Yes, they were the Gokor shorts, I think they were the same ones I saw in Blackbelt magazine.

I saw those, they looked pretty sweet.

how has the custom designs been holding up?.. this custom design thing after reading this thread has really fired up my imagination as i started dreaming up my dream pair of shorts.. :icon_chee

do you get custom coloring too?.. i saw the pic of the one sponsored fighter with red shorts.. and was wondering if "dark red" or maroon was available! :)

Mine are holding up great. They are real good shorts

there's not much info on the site referring to customization.. so i'd like to ask if anyone knew the guidelines for what u can or can't do in terms of customization..

i really like this concept! :icon_chee

supersudo said:
there's not much info on the site referring to customization.. so i'd like to ask if anyone knew the guidelines for what u can or can't do in terms of customization..

Just call or email XFGear they are the only ones who can really help with customization. The graphics ands shorts are holding up great.

supersudo said:

Sorry there isnt much info on the site about custom. We are presently updating that info and we havent got it back up yet.
It will be up soon. Email me with questions. [email protected]

Back