xxxtentacion murdered

its sad that so many people give a shit about a POS getting killed

lol @ this video. The girls in the video are Hood 4's at best... meaning they are Boise -2's.

That's what kids are aspiring to? China, please invade now.

I hear and see that kid rap and all I can think is......
B7F8027A-412F-481B-88E6-47621BC7912D.jpeg

He was a shit head from what I have read.
Deserve has nothing to do with but no shit give that his sorry ass is gone.

And you dont think that could all be by design? Do you think the mythical black leaders of those times set up the collapse of the black family and promoted the current culture?

I agree that it was by design. A Democrat design to create a permanent and wholly dependent voting bloc. It is a twisted form of mental slavery imo.

Jones on the other hand is one dumb motherfucker who didn't learn a lesson at all the first time he fucked up in a vehicle and that led to a pregnant woman being injured.

I'm probably on the top tier of Jones haters on Sherdog, but I call balls and strikes.

Jones did not intentionally hit a pregnant woman, in his car to her car, resulting in her broken arm.

Should he have gone to jail reguardless? Yes. But these details are important in determining the tiers of the piece-of-shit scale.

I'm probably on the top tier of Jones haters on Sherdog, but I call balls and strikes.

Jones did not intentionally hit a pregnant woman, in his car to her car, resulting in her broken arm.

Should he have gone to jail reguardless? Yes. But these details are important in determining the tiers of the piece-of-shit scale.

I see it from that pov now. I was just kind of upset and focused on the result. His negligence harmed a pregnant women and she was lucky to come out with just a broken arm.

As far as prison sentence Jones would hopefully get less time for being reckless than someone who acted with malicious intent. Although Jones' actions could have led to someone's death very easily which is unsettling to think about.

He definitely started the charity with his mom in response to the negative shit he's been a part of. He seemed to be active in it beyond the name alone. I'm in the same boat though, never heard of this dude until yesterday so I'm just as ignorant. I really thought that rainbow haired dipshit would be the one to catch a bullet.
we can still hope

But you should have some empathy towards someone when theyve passed
<TrumpWrong1>

If I feel empathy towards every random dead dude my psyche will overload in 5 minutes. This thread is the first time I heard of him, and it contains nothing tragiс, it's not like a father died protecting his family from muggers or something.
You pretend to be gangsta, be ready to eat lead, that's it.

Last edited:
And the world becomes an ever so slightly better place.

I'm indifferent to the guy, it's not white knighting to wonder what compels people to be so quick to pass judgement on the guy after his death. I'm not saying that's never really warranted either. If the guy had been a big part of the public consciousness, I'd expect strong feelings, but from what I can tell he was just some minimally famous rapper, and that most folks on here hadn't even thought about the guy at all before being glad he's dead.

And if you're glad he's dead, why aren't you celebrating the people who did it? They literally went out and killed a guy who you consider a "complete piece of shit", isn't that something you support?
Are you fucking with him?

It would be wrong to ignore the fact that he chose his own fate

Bet this goes unsolved, even with all the circumstantial evidence pointing to Soldier Kidd/JoJo. It’s possible it’s all a coincidence.

He had some major issues, from what I read he was getting help to sort those out. These younger rappers are all messing with gangs whether it be real or fake personas so its surprising this hasn't happened more.

Back