xxxtentacion murdered

What people in this thread dont understand is that no one is defending him. Theyre not saying he wasnt a POS in life, but lets not celebrate and lol at his passing. Just because he beat a pregnant woman doesnt mean he deserved death.
There are reasons why we have laws.
It's not a fuckin tragedy every time someone dies, regardless of their character. What's the cutoff for you, where someone is a shit enough human being that we're allowed to say it's good he's not around anymore.

It's not a fuckin tragedy every time someone dies, regardless of their character. What's the cutoff for you, where someone is a shit enough human being that we're allowed to say it's good he's not around anymore.
I dont give a shit about the POS that get killed but celebrating his murder like that is just sad. I wont comment on this anymore, obviously plenty of people here view shit differently to me or maybe because I dont have the finesse and ability to express what I really feel into words without sounding like Im defending what he did in life.

Oh, well in that case I guess it's all good..

dont care what u hater think. his ex girlfriend cheated him and that guy took naked pictures of her and posted it on instagram the same day. thats the same shit.

dont care what u hater think. his ex girlfriend cheated him and that guy took naked pictures of her and posted it on instagram the same day. thats the same shit.
If you cheat and someone posts naked pics of you it makes it okay for you to be tortured?

That dont give him the right to torture her, fuck is ya talking about. Dont defend what he did.

I dont give a shit about the POS that get killed but celebrating his murder like that is just sad. I wont comment on this anymore, obviously plenty of people here view shit differently to me or maybe because I dont have the finesse and ability to express what I really feel into words without sounding like Im defending what he did in life.
I appreciate your perspective, fwiw.

I agree with you, I have no interest in X music or anything but damn the responses are disturbing in here.

dont defend what she did.
There are extremities which shouldnt be crossed. For example, if you stole my car, that doesnt mean I go and cut your leg off, does it?
They guy was disturbed and angry, and Im not surprised with his environment and how he grew up BUT torture is never the answer to cheating, wtf is wrong with you.

Get the fuck outta here. You don't get to beat the shit out of someone because you're angry at them. Even if you have a right to be angry.

There's nothing a woman can say to you that makes it ok to beat her and torture her.

Lol how fragile must you be to think you need to torture a woman if she cheats on you. That's like saying every guy that cheated on a girl should have their dick cut off. Get over it - this shit happens in relationships.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...unt-suspects-rappers-deny-shooting/713899002/

Hey @bandicoot, do they serve crow in the trenches? You showed your ass, I think it's only fair that you show your face and kiss the ring.
<{katwhu}>
You're retarded bro, I never once said it couldn't have been a robbery, I was just clowning you for your fucking try-hard gangster lingo and contrived knowledge using simple deduction.

Like you're some fucking Negrodamus for predicting that a flashy young dude was shot in a robbery, lol. And secondly, if that information is true, he's dumb as fuck for pulling out that much money and just riding alone with it, no gun, no friends with him.

Please take your rustled jimmies on somewhere else.

Get the fuck outta here. You don't get to beat the shit out of someone because you're angry at them. Even if you have a right to be angry.

There's nothing a woman can say to you that makes it ok to beat her and torture her.
But muh feelings

"I have AIDs and a handful of other life changing STDs. Sorry for not telling you until after we had sex a dozen times lol."

There are extremities which shouldnt be crossed. For example, if you stole my car, that doesnt mean I go and cut your leg off, does it?
They guy was disturbed and angry, and Im not surprised with his environment and how he grew up BUT torture is never the answer to cheating, wtf is wrong with you.

wtf u talking about. u dont fcn know what really happened so dont talk me full with your pseudo morality.

What people in this thread dont understand is that no one is defending him. Theyre not saying he wasnt a POS in life, but lets not celebrate and lol at his passing. Just because he beat a pregnant woman doesnt mean he deserved death.
There are reasons why we have laws.

Rapper groupies lol

You live a life beating woman and you die I say good for the world.

"I have AIDs and a handful of other life changing STDs. Sorry for not telling you until after we had sex a dozen times lol."

Man, you complain about people shitting on you for advocating violence against women, then you make obscenely reaching posts like this to create a scenario in which it's justified.

You got some deep seated issues, man, I'll tell you that.

Back