Xyience

It was a fertitta money laundering company

Always wanted to taste one though

How much did those fighters get paid for showing up in those commercials?

I used to think Rich Franklin created it for some reason

Xyience energy drink tasted good tbh

I remember the fighters would always be forced to hold onto a can while Buffer read the decision.

Nowadays, you have to put your Reebok shirt on real quick. Back then, you raise your can of Xyience.

Like "sure, I would love to drink a high caffeine energy drink right after 15 minutes of hard fighting."

It probably made some of them feel sick. I know my stomach couldn't take that immediately after a fight.

I think it was Rich Franklin that didn't even open his can and was acting like he was sipping on one. Lol

I remember the fighters would always be forced to hold onto a can while Buffer read the decision.

Nowadays, you have to put your Reebok shirt on your real quick. Back then, you raise your can of Xyience.

Like "sure, I would love to drink a high caffeine energy drink right after 15 minutes of hard fighting."

It probably made some of them feel sick. I know my stomach couldn't take that immediately after a fight.

I think it was Rich Franklin that didn't even open his can and was acting like he was sipping on one. Lol

Ha, I remember that.

Usually these companies have special water-filled cans for athletes to use, I wonder if that's what happened here too. It would be shitty to use real energy drink and have it spill in the octagon, sticky gross mess for the next fighters to roll around in.

I used to buy it at Dollar Tree.

Honestly surprised it still exists. Didn't it come out in the press that they were delinquent on paying sponsor money to Chuck, Ace and other fighters?

Ha, I remember that.

Usually these companies have special water-filled cans for athletes to use, I wonder if that's what happened here too. It would be shitty to use real energy drink and have it spill in the octagon, sticky gross mess for the next fighters to roll around in.
I guess you haven't seen Tim Sylvia or Yoel Romero shit themselves in the cage....

Last edited:
Years ago the health food store by my place had an absolute fire sale on their protein powder. Something like $20 for a 5lb tub when every other brand was $50+. In hindsight that should have been a red flag, but I'm cheap as hell, so I bought a literal truckload of the stuff.

I spent the next 2 years choking those shakes down. 24 months of bloating, stomach cramps, and living with the very real possibility that I could shit myself at any given moment, privately or publicly.

My doctor actually diagnosed me with Crohn's disease a few months back, and I swear to god all the Xyience I drank is what set it off.

I think I even have a picture on my old phone of all the tubs I bought. If I can find it, I'll post it up here.

Last edited:
I liked the tim sylvia commercial. But Ive never seen any of their products around here. Guess they are focused on american market. Not that I would buy it though.. Prefer coffee over an energy drink any day.

Country Breakfast Muthfucka, do you eat it?
maxresdefault.jpg

TS should be banned for not posting the Monica video.

Good Job OP

Back