Xyience

Xyience energy drink tasted good tbh
they were good. my brother in law knew a guy who distributed them. We'd get a case for 9 bucks. the frost berry and blue pomegranate were my favorite. My bro always had his trunk and back seat of his car loaded with cases. all his buddies would order like 5 or so cases at a time.

I remember the fighters would always be forced to hold onto a can while Buffer read the decision.

Nowadays, you have to put your Reebok shirt on real quick. Back then, you raise your can of Xyience.

Like "sure, I would love to drink a high caffeine energy drink right after 15 minutes of hard fighting."

It probably made some of them feel sick. I know my stomach couldn't take that immediately after a fight.

I think it was Rich Franklin that didn't even open his can and was acting like he was sipping on one. Lol
He was no dummy, that's for sure.

God I remember this stuff, back in the days when I believed a natural test booster would give me steroid like effects hahaha

It was a fertitta money laundering company

Always wanted to taste one though

Next time you enjoy a bowel movement of any kind, have a taste. You’ve pretty much duplicated the flavour.

I used to use Xyence and it actually worked really well and i made good gains in size and strength with it. I wish it was still around.

Back