Y fronts and how you use them. Poll needed.

I do it the old fashioned way.
wzg1be.gif

This is actually fascinating
I didnt know those had a hole in them
TIL

I usually just start pissing my pants as I'm trying to get my hand through the cock maze.
lol cock maze

But seriously, Pull Down Top Team checking in. Grabbing my dick makes me feel gay.

Who the fuck pulls to their pants down to take a piss! Are you still a teen..?

Evolution of taking a piss as a male..

1. Unzips pants and lowers front underwear to piss..

(Some pull their pants and underwear down to knees to piss, you fuckers are all weird imo)

2. As a young male just repeat step 1 without the pulling pants down thing.

3. As a grown and sophisticated gentleman. You only unzip your pants and pull your junk out between your underwear and open zipper. Piss and put back, zip up and your finish..

No need to unbuckle your belt and if you wear dress clothes or suits to work you know how awesome it is to not have to play with your belt and tuck back in your shirt every time you take a piss..

/Thread...

To be fair, some guys who have larger junk have a hard time getting the flaccid penis through the hole without making contact with the zipper.

This was worth it for "Cock maze".

Those underpants are weird. I wear either briefs or underpants without a seam. Prefer to pull down before going no.1, feels more comfy.

Y fronts are dangerous if you have long balls.

To be fair, some guys who have larger junk have a hard time getting the flaccid penis through the hole without making contact with the zipper.

That's just the first obstacle. What always seems to be left out of this procedure is the discomfort that comes from the residual urine that can't make its exit while Willy is hanging halfway limp out of the jagged crevice. Then when you're halfway satisfied with what you did manage to get out, you have to shove the drippy sausage back in there with your hand, rendering yourself filthy and inevitably scraping across a bit of zipper for a second time.

Fuck all that. Pull down crew checking in.

Last edited:
Pull down under the balls top team checking in. I seize the opportunity to air the boys out.

I bought a pair of pants, the same make, model, and size as the other two pair I own because of the fit and quality but it seems they made the zipper .5-1 inches shorter and I face this exact problem.

Y fronts? I thought the Y went in the back so you could poop through it and your undies act as a toilet seat protector. That's been my understanding of underwear so far in life but I will try it your way

Do brits really call them "Y fronts"?
Fucking cheeky cunts.

lol cock maze

But seriously, Pull Down Top Team checking in. Grabbing my dick makes me feel gay.
its your own dick bro, thats ok.

if you grab another mans dick at the urinal, then you gay.

Who the fuck pulls to their pants down to take a piss! Are you still a teen..?

Evolution of taking a piss as a male..

1. Unzips pants and lowers front underwear to piss..

(Some pull their pants and underwear down to knees to piss, you fuckers are all weird imo)

2. As a young male just repeat step 1 without the pulling pants down thing.

3. As a grown and sophisticated gentleman. You only unzip your pants and pull your junk out between your underwear and open zipper. Piss and put back, zip up and your finish..

No need to unbuckle your belt and if you wear dress clothes or suits to work you know how awesome it is to not have to play with your belt and tuck back in your shirt every time you take a piss..

/Thread...
giphy.gif

Back