Yadong is only 20...

He looked phenomenal. Apparently he used to lie about his age so that he could fight in China so that's why he's listed older in some places.

FW has so much young talent right now.

That's just an unfortunate name.

Flawlessly executed elbow right there.

I have always thought that fighters should throw more elbows, when they have their opponent pushed against the cage.

Mine's 8

millimetres long
Ma Dong is 1

foot long.

I am also Uber TS and don't lie.

usZRR.jpg

That guy has amazing killer instinct and power. Already impressed by the fight before that one.

I'm not gonna get all hyped off one elbow
Have u even seen the fuckin fight? I'm pretty sure not. And his Brazilian opponent wasn't no push over, dude has been in the UFC since 2011 and I don't think he ever been stopped in the UFC. Josh Emmett, andre fili and luri alcantara couldn't even finish him and all 3 r featherweights.

Last edited:

and doing shit like this.

I honestly thought song yadong was going to lose against arentes because of arentes experience, but thought of yadong song wins, it would've been a hard fight victory. But turns out, yadong fuckin dominated him easily from bell to bell and then got the late finish. If that's not impressive then what is. Only casuals won't be impressed or people who gets angry seeing Asians ktfo non Asians lol.

I questioned them throwing him to an established veteran already. But fair play, he looked absolutely outstanding from start to finish.

Really wasn’t expecting him to win this fight. Color me impressed.

Back