Yadong is only 20...

He was impressive as fuck. Caught me off guard but alpha male may have another gem on their hands

That mean he still have to do that stupid mandatory miltary service.

Must be nice. My dong is considerably older.

You know you're on the right path when everyone wants a piece of Yadong.

I'm not gonna get all hyped off one elbow

Not just one elbow if you actually saw the fight. Quick hands, good power, very strong for his size, solid wrestling, good in the clinch. I picked against him because of his age, but I came away quite impressed. He was composed and fought like an experienced veteran. I like the fact that he is coachable and appears to follow game plans.

Not just one elbow if you actually saw the fight. Quick hands, good power, very strong for his size, solid wrestling, good in the clinch. I picked against him because of his age, but I came away quite impressed. He was composed and fought like an experienced veteran. I like the fact that he is coachable and appears to follow game plans.
There was a lot of hype for him before this fight, but I figured he wouldn't live up to it against better competition. But he has shown he's got world class talent. He has Artemesque arms though, so that may limit him. But then again, so does Garbrandt.

My dong is only about 6 actually. On a good day.

That mean he still have to do that stupid mandatory miltary service.

They don't enforce that in China. They have enough volunteers that they haven't used conscription in 70 years.

its not just about the elbow but the setup to it and how he finished it after. He clinched up right before the 10 seconds bell and relaxed the clinch to bait Arantes into thinking he will run out the round by resting in the clinch. Breaks, elbows Arantes, and with only 2-3 seconds on the clock he goes for the finish, not swinging wildly like a lot of guys would under the circumstances but measuring his shots and with 1 second left on the clock gets the finish. I mean hes got everything you would want in a future champ; athleticism, clean technique and form, good movement, composure under stress and real solid fight IQ. Best of all hes got time, hes only 20 now and can only get better. What does a guy like this look like in 7-8 years?

and Naoki Inoue is 21 but already world class technician

Well done TS, didn't read the thread but i am pretty sure you got tons of shitty dong jokes

Was a solid scrap, I look forward to seeing him again.

Back