Yair - “I'm not a f---ing joke.”

Yair is good but you have to learn the fundamentals before any fight against killers, that's why Frankie mauled him and Zabit might do the same. You can't do flashy stuff all the time and he's on the road to become the FW Uriah Hall.

I disagree. Bochniak showed he's a solid fighter that can still progress and get better. With heart and a chin like that his is very formidable. You make him sound like he's not very good. TBH this fight should have also taken FOTN honors not Khabib's fight, Dana missed the boat again..

It did win fotn

Yair is good but you have to learn the fundamentals before any fight against killers, that's why Frankie mauled him and Zabit might do the same. You can't do flashy stuff all the time and he's on the road to become the FW Uriah Hall.
All I'm taking from this is TKD sucks.

Haha Yair is awesome. Agree, he's a very good fighter, potentially a great one, and I'm optimistic that he's gonna keep improving for a long time.

But let's not fuck around here lol. If the Zabit hype is even 1% justified, he'd absolutely devour Yair. Wise duck imo.

Bochniak is no joke either though- Homie is zombie-like tough.

This. Unfortunately his social media game is weak. He's one of those people who have pages who follows everyone who likes UFC/MMA stuff then follows you so you'll follow him then unlikes you when he follow. Meme pages use that tactic and it's weak lol

Beg to differ. I often joke about how Yair is still getting wrestlefucked by Edgar somewhere. That's all he is to me.

5'11" featherweight vs 6'1" featherweight lmao..

Lets not count yair out yet people, the list of fighter that he has beaten include Hooker, Bj Penn, Caceres and Andre fili.

he is definitely not a joke.

Yair is soooo fucking overrated.

How the fuck is this dude even ranked? Zabit would beat him, Bochniak would beat him, Volkanovski would beat him, every good FW prospect would beat him.

He's ranked at #10, ffs.
He's mexican cabron

I feel bad for Yair.

Talented prospect who was thrown to the wolves too fast, now no one takes him seriously. Give the kid time, he can improve his all around game.

i predict deeez things

It's not his fault that the UFC is dumb enough to cut an exciting fighter like they've done in the past. UFC is becoming a joke with these decisions.

... or maybe he should have accepted the fight.

Back