Yair Rodriguez vs Michael Chandler in the other promotion ?

Darkgsp

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Since Yair has been cut by the UFC he should sign with the other promotion ( the one Scott Coker runs) and fight Michael Chandler

he would have to move up a weight class and would likely be wrestle f*cked but oh well..............
yair-rodriguez-ufc-fight-night-1032.jpg

michael-chandler-david-rickels2-750.jpg

Yair's next opponent is in trouble.

He'd probably do better in Combate Americas. If he doesn't just flat-out retire

Chandler wrecks him

Yair definitely loses to Chandler. Chandler's basically a bigger Frankie Edgar.

Yeah no, he got wrestlefucked by Frankie, an average sized FW, Chandler is a LW and a good wrestler at that, go back and watch him wrestle Henderson, imagine that to poor Yair, he should go to Bellator, but he doesnt need to mess with LW's, and specially wrestlers, move to another camp, work on wrestling, TDD at the very least, then go back to the UFC.

What is this dude's problem? Not wanting to fight Zabit, sure whatever.. but he turned down Lamas too.

I used to be a fan and thought he had a lot of potential.. what the fuck??

chandler is 155 but Lil Pitbull , Pat Curran, Aj Mckee etc

So... like... why not just fight Patrício Freire in his own division instead?

Since Yair has been cut by the UFC he should sign with the other promotion ( the one Scott Coker runs) and fight Michael Chandler

he would have to move up a weight class and would likely be wrestle f*cked but oh well..............
yair-rodriguez-ufc-fight-night-1032.jpg

michael-chandler-david-rickels2-750.jpg

or he can be fighting pitbull next.

Just what Chandler needs...a smaller fighter in another mismatch. Weren't Girtz (1-3 before fighting Chandler) and Yamauchi bad enough?

With no Alvarez or Brooks, and Bendo fighting like a shell of himself, I'd really like to see Chandler come to the UFC and test his "I can beat Khabib" theory. There's not much for him in Bellator...unless he moves to WW.

Last edited:
Chandler puts a Edgar beating on him

Back