Yair vs Zabit

williams1885

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
anyone else excited for this? Or is this just another technical beatdown?

Excited but I won't believe it's happening till they are both in the cage together.

I keep going back and forth on this, but I think Zabit takes it. Might be the best fight of the night.

I hope it lives up to expectations. Could be fight of the year candidate

I'm big on Zabit right now. And Yair is always exciting. Looking forward to it.

Zabit is too complete for him, imo.

But this should be a really fun, stand up fight.

Very excited. Yair is facing an overwhelming giant but if he can pull it off he'll jump up the rankings and get major credibility.

Zabit has wrestling i think he will take the fight to ground like Frankie did.

I wish Zabit looked more like how he fights. He is the full package fighting skills wise but he's just too ugly. I don't speak Russian but I bet he's also got the personality of a 2x4 stuck in wet cement.

I wish Zabit looked more like how he fights. He is the full package fighting skills wise but he's just too ugly. I don't speak Russian but I bet he's also got the personality of a 2x4 stuck in wet cement.
I wonder if he’s good at fortnite

This is going to be a great fight, looking forward to it (hopefully it doesn't fall apart).

Yair DID get dominated by frankie, but that might have lit a fire under Zair's ass. Expecting him to come back with better grappling and improved strategy

Yair DID get dominated by frankie, but that might have lit a fire under Zair's ass. Expecting him to come back with better grappling and improved strategy
He can be improved all he like Zabit can and will dominate him on the ground. Yair has to hurt him early to have a shot at all i imo

I want Zabit to be good but I have to hold out on the hype train for now. This will be a good test for him. He was good against Bozniak(?) but seemed like he couldn't put him away at any point.

I'm favoring Rodriguez on this one. He has history against much better competition & Zabit hasn't proved himself against any decent fighter yet.

I want Zabit to be good but I have to hold out on the hype train for now. This will be a good test for him. He was good against Bozniak(?) but seemed like he couldn't put him away at any point.
Seems like that's the thing with Zabit - good technic but big problems with power.
I remember after his last fight before the UFC people were angry and was bashing ACB (promotion in which his fight happened) because they thought that fight was fixed and Zabit won by TKO by kicking his opponent in the elbow. And his other wins by KO/TKO - KO over Arapkhanov (39 years old at the moment of the fight), TKO (arm injury) win over Kokov, TKO (retirement) over Nazaryan, TKO (doctor stoppage) over Arbobov and TKO (punches) Zhetpisbayev.

Back