Y'all really have no clue who Eddie Alvarez is do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turns out there are a lot of fans who aren't just into the top 10 fighters in each division lol

we like MMA, what about you?

To be fair, MMA has become more stagnant since the UFC bought out Strikeforce and DREAM died. Even Sengoku was dope for a bit but Shooto and Pancrase changed and now we have RIZIN. KSW is a meme org. It's really hard to enjoy MMA like it used to be back in the day. Not as many guys you can be a fan of and watch from around the world. MMA is stagnant :/

Uhm..... The guy who lost and said he's been hit by a bus whereby Nate had absorb all of it for 5 rounds?? Don't feel like getting know to him, haha.

gettyimages-622943214.jpg

"Don't bring the dog out in me"

How? Conor gets more attention then he deserves on here but at least he backs up the hype with solid performances against legit competition. Perry got dominated by Alan Jouban for christs sake. Do people just like the word "platinum" ?

@Jehannum let me bang bro

• Are they not at different stages in their career?
• Did Conor not get beat early in his career?
• Sack that, did Conor not get beat last year?
• Can people have bad days at the office?
• Does the better fighter always win?
• Has Mike Perry not since returned and defeated a much higher ranked fighter?
• Are you always this retarded?
• Is Platinum not a great word?
• Do I have to keep going before your dumb arse understands variables?

In on big thread. I know who Eddie is. Relevant.

This thread is hilarious but also a great example of how most of the dweebs on here were predicting Alvarez was going to "wrestle-fuck" McGregor.

How McGregor was finally going to "get exposed". Then McGregor embarrased Alvarez, literally twatted him around like Alvarez was a disabled ginger kid back in the 1970s.

After Conor comes back and KOs Ferguson, it'll be "but oh wait, Khabib is the real challenger, Ferguson was never that good". And the circus goes on.

Stop hating you bitter bastards.

<JonesLaugh>

This thread deserves to be bumped every day. May TS be shamed forever and may Conor bless him and his family.

I still don't feel like anyone really KNOWS Eddie.

Eddie is just a can conor beat on his way to legend

Saw him do the bobble head

Knew he would lose

The first knee is legal under the new rules, I don't know why Joe is saying they aren't fighting under the new rules. The second knee is illegal under any US MMA rulebook since 1999 and should be a DQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back