Y'all really have no clue who Michael Joseph Jackson was, do you?

Im a huge jackson fan, love his music I even bought his jacket and shoes as a kid lol

Micheal when he was young copied James Brown, but when he got older he reinvented himself by basically copying and steal Bob Fosses style and moves

giphy.gif
That still just doesn't even make sense to me

Nobody cares about this child molester piece of shit

Its crazy that so many people are willing to look past his raping of children

The greatest song and dance man to ever grace the planet. His stage awareness and presence has still a sight to behold.

The greatest of all time.

Not Guilty, bitches.

The greatest of all time.

Not Guilty, bitches.
Well those conversations will happen whenever someone mentions Jackson. It really shows how allegations can ruin lives. Imagine if it was some regular guy who worked in a factory who was accused of something like that.

Anyway I mostly mean MJ from 1968-1982.

Contrary to popular belief and her insistence, he was not the biological father of Billie Jean's son - they just had a short fling.

it is truly amazing how he is given a pass for being such a pervert just because of his immense talent. that is especially true in the black community

it is truly amazing how he is given a pass for being such a pervert just because of his immense talent. that is especially true in the black community
Wasn't Snoop Dogg an accessory to murder?
Do you know what not guilty means? And I think you just wanted to say something vaguely racist.

How can 44 million people be a "community"?

Last edited:
He was a great dancer. Didn't write the sings he performed I like the most. Thriller has like 7 sings on it, and looking back, is more flash and promo than substance. Yes, he had talent. Yes, he liked children; sexually.

I truly believe that michael jackson was not only transgender and trans-race. but he was trans-age as well. he felt that he was a little white girl trapped in a fully grown black man's body

You're a hero for recognizing this

I didn't know his middle name was Joseph so I guess I really didn't have a clue who he was.

Back