Y'all really have no clue who Michael Venom Page is do you?

Armitage Shanks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
...seriously, though...why won't he fight anyone? He has destroyed cans for fun but it's time for some UFC action...or is it? How well do you think he would do? He's been looking Anderson Silva level in terms of striking, but how does he fair against, okay no top five guys, but say a Neil Magney or a Korean Zombie?

Rory would expose his holes in a hot minute................

Giggidy.

He's a 49-year-old Cambodian man who's yet to fight the top dogs in Bellator.

too busy boxing, I guess.

just looked it up...he signed a 3yr, FIFTEEN fight boxing contract (non-exclusive though)

He’d rather look good fighting nobodies than look average fighting actual competition.

Still playing Pokemon go, just like TS.

At the rate he's going he's going to be past his prime before he ever fights anybody half decent.

I heard he has another boxing fight booked soon on the undercard of David Haye vs Tony Bellew, I really don't think he's going to come back to MMA anytime soon. I think he has one more fight on his Bellator deal, I would love to see him fight Doug Lima in Bellator. Rory and Koreshekov would definitely take MVP down and smother him but Doug Lima is mostly a stand up fighter and I think that would be one hell of a striking match.

I really don't think his heart is in MMA, I'm sure if he had the desire (and or ability) to be a star in MMA that Scott Coker would be hyping the shit out of him to get ratings and more exposure for the company, but you can't hype someone up and sell them to the fans if he won't take fights, you can't be a star without beating top guys.

Last edited:
No idea how Adesanya is getting hype in the UFC while MVP, who is like Andy and RJJ's baby, is still in Bellator. Regardless if he would ever be a contender in the UFC really does not matter, as he would be a massive star and a ratings hit. Fans would rather watch a super entertaining fight, something like Gaethje vs DP, than a boring title fight any day of the week.

I think that the guy is a jackass but I have to admit that this cracked me up.

He’d rather look good fighting nobodies than look average fighting actual competition.
Yep that's probably the case, that's why he hasn't fought in a while besides that boxing match he had against a nobody. It also explains why he's 8-0 in Bellator and still hasn't fought for the title. He hasn't even fought any of the top guys either lol.

I know it's against a no name but this is still one of the best knockouts I've ever seen in MMA...

Seems to have zero desire to grow. He looks like he has real potential, but not only is he fighting cans, in his last fight he fought a can in a weightclass below his.

Do you mean the guy with the most padded record in MMA?

When MVP first moved to Bellator I remember thinking, "smart, slowly stepping up in competition. Not trying to rush it too much..."

Now I'm not so sure he even wants to step it up.

I know he's not a UFC fighter.

Sounds like he's not a Bellator fighter either.

2948344_31af6e27ab_o.jpg

Back