Y'all wanna know how good Khabib is?

sirmorbach

These violent delights have violent ends
@Black
Reaction score
People are talking about how he's finally been "exposed", how he looked like dogshit...

...in a fight he won by 50-43 while not even breaking a sweat against someone he didn't even know he was going to fight.

Let that sink in.

943205366.jpg

26-0. All the rest is number one bullshit.

Last edited:
Funny how nothing was landing when he was standing and they said he looked like shit. Lyoto machida picked up the LHW belt with his chin up in the air like he's a Irish boxer from 1860.

dont worry. after one loss he will become a can.

People are talking about how he's finally been "exposed", how he looked like dogshit...

...in a fight he won by 50-43 while not even breaking a sweat against someone he didn't even know he was going to fight.

Let that sink in.

943205366.jpg

26-0.
He's really good. But, it looks like you're admitting that he did in fact, look like dogshit. (your words)

He had a full training camp. He stuck to his particular style of fighting against an opponent that probably had to worry about cardio and conditioning more than a fight plan.

He was supposed to win, no?

He's really really good. But, he did in fact under deliver given his advantage. That said, all hail the king. I hope he enjoys his belt for however long.

Barao was 30-1 or some shit before getting completely found out at the top end. Interesting that both him and khabib have struggled with weight.

Khabib is great and his record reflects that; but im not willing to say he is best until he beats either conor or ferguson, if/when that happens.

Al is a great win.

Maybe not as great as RDA, but still great.

Folks have been saying, rightfully, that his resume wasn't proof of his ability. He needed to face legit top 10 and top 5 competition. I think the tide has turned with four of his last five wins - MJ, RDA, Barboza, and Al are all strong quality opponents at LW to measure a fighter's ability.

I see no reason he shouldn't be the betting favorite against literally anyone at LW. I still really want to see him vs anyone in the top 5 he hasn't fought yet, because styles make fights.

Let that sink in.

943205366.jpg

26-0.
I have no love for Khabib, but you are right.
He won, he has an undefeated record...
hespect
<{silvanormal}>

Only trolls and morons believe Khabib isn't great.

Let that sink in.

943205366.jpg

26-0.
Khabib is almost certainly the best LW in the division. If he ever beats someone in the top 3 we'll know for sure.

Let that sink in.

943205366.jpg

26-0.
I don't think he was necessarily exposed. That might be the wrong word. We knew before the fight he had very basic standup. He's looked basic on the feet in pretty much all his fights. And we knew beforehand that his skill was in chain wrestling, and not in closing the distance like GSP or Chad Mendes. We've seen him fail to take down Barboza and Tibau.

The fight did emphasize these points though. It showed that Khabib might struggle against a striker who can both pressure him and manage the distance well. Who fits that description?

I'm quite confident both Conor and Tony beat Khabib, and I'm hoping, that if either of these fights ever actually happen, they're betting underdogs.

Khabib has proven that he is an amazing fighter, but some of you act as if he's unstoppable just because of his record. He definitely has flaws in his game that he needs to look at.

He looked good but showed a major flaw

He's not the same fighter after the 3rd and his defence is amatuer

A pressure fighter with defence can beat him if he makes it past the third, but even then its still a hard battle

Good thing the champ and the interim champ didn’t fight so he got a third place belt

Back