Y'all wanna know how good Khabib is?

He looked good but showed a major flaw

He's not the same fighter after the 3rd and his defence is amatuer

A pressure fighter with defence can beat him if he makes it past the third, but even then its still a hard battle
U realize he was just standing up to make the fight last longer. He didn't even try to get the fight to the ground. He wasn't gassed. Of course he was tired.. All fighters are tired in championship rounds. He wanted to see what 5 rounds was like for future reference. Standing up wasn't the plan he chose to do that and jabbed Al's face in. If if wanted to rest for a round he would take someone down and lay and pray not stand up where anyone could land the perfect punch. He wouldn't fight like that against Conor or Tony. Good with distance or not neither Tony or Conor have good tdd. There's no getting around that. Tony was taken down at will by Lee before he gassed. Even mounted .. As was Conor by chad before he gassed.

Burger King release McGregor chicken burger, after seeing McGregor being called a chicken over and over

DC (Khabibs uncle) loves Popeyes, which is a rival of Burger King

Russia release McGregor chicken range

Khabib becomes champ soon after

DifficultFickleBarbet-max-1mb.gif
source.gif

U realize he was just standing up to make the fight last longer. He didn't even try to get the fight to the ground. He wasn't gassed. Of course he was tired.. All fighters are tired in championship rounds. He wanted to see what 5 rounds was like for future reference. Standing up wasn't the plan he chose to do that and jabbed Al's face in. If if wanted to rest for a round he would take someone down and lay and pray not stand up where anyone could land the perfect punch. He wouldn't fight like that against Conor or Tony. Good with distance or not neither Tony or Conor have good tdd. There's no getting around that. Tony was taken down at will by Lee before he gassed. Even mounted .. As was Conor by chad before he gassed.
tenor.gif

Meh not impressed. I could beat the shit out of my little brother right now and we arent scheduled to fight.

I guarantee I could 50-43 him if he took the fight on short notice

Meh not impressed. I could beat the shit out of my little brother right now and we arent scheduled to fight.

I guarantee I could 50-43 him if he took the fight on short notice

If Khabib can make the #11 lightweight in the world look like his little brother, more props to him.

Barao was 30-1 or some shit before getting completely found out at the top end. Interesting that both him and khabib have struggled with weight.

Khabib is great and his record reflects that; but im not willing to say he is best until he beats either conor or ferguson, if/when that happens.
Off topic but I just finished Hearts of Stone and damn that was one of the best DLC's i played in years. Starting Blood and Wine tonight.
Also i love equipping those glasses from the auction house LOL.

Huh? He succeeded in the pre-ISADA era and fell away badly in the pre-USADA era too. Your comment makes no sense.

Really, Pre-USADA he lost to TJ and was 33–2 ..TJ is a terrible style match for him and is damn good.. USADA era he has looked like dogshit and is 1-4.

Off topic but I just finished Hearts of Stone and damn that was one of the best DLC's i played in years. Starting Blood and Wine tonight.
Also i love equipping those glasses from the auction house LOL.
Dude im replaying it right now for the first time lol. Up to the blood and wine dlc too, grandmaster feline gear with the specs... ballin

downloadfile.gif

Thecritics are right. Khabib may be the best, might beat conor and tony, but those holes are there, despite Al not exploiting them.

Two judges scored the 5th a 10-8. Tony got almost KTFO by a newcomer on short notice and Conor got choked out by a gatekeeper. Khabib styled a dominant 50-43
If you're bringing them up because I said I don't think Khabib is the best that's fine but I think they fought way better competition and have been much more impressive in victory even compared to a 50-43

a highly skillful striker like Iaquinta.

You guys were saying this to justify the fight before hand, but I don't see how you can possibly keep saying this after the fight. Iaquinta's striking looked like dogshit, and exactly what you'd expect from a guy who had fought once in 3 years.

The Al we saw wouldn't have beat Felder.

Conor got choked out by a gatekeeper. Khabib styled a dominant 50-43

If the #5 LW is a gatekeeper I'd love to hear you describe the #11 guy.

I've not seen many people actually shiting on Khabib, I just think people can see that he's very reliant on one aspect of fighting.

And that's fine if no one can stop it, but that's a question that still needs answering coz he's not fought enough top guys yet(only one in the current LW Top 10).

You guys were saying this to justify the fight before hand, but I don't see how you can possibly keep saying this after the fight. Iaquinta's striking looked like dogshit, and exactly what you'd expect from a guy who had fought once in 3 years.

The Al we saw wouldn't have beat Felder.

If the #5 LW is a gatekeeper I'd love to hear you describe the #11 guy.

I have always thought he was a good striker, he isn't elite, but his boxing is damn good. Watch his past fights, Khabib just made him look shit.

Khabib is the man.

But he should have finished Al in one round.

Really, Pre-USADA he lost to TJ and was 33–2 ..TJ is a terrible style match for him and is damn good.. USADA era he has looked like dogshit and is 1-4.
Damn, you’re right! It feels like Renan had been losing for years, but it hasn’t been long at all really.

Dude im replaying it right now for the first time lol. Up to the blood and wine dlc too, grandmaster feline gear with the specs... ballin

View attachment 368311
Ive been rolling with the griffin gear but God damn im going for that hen gaidth armor! This is my first play through and the game is a damn master piece and instant classic.

Back