YANNY or LAUREL? Audio Bros, GTFIH!

Tol

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
It's the audio version of the black & blue / white & gold dress.

News article

Do you hear Yanny or Laurel?

I hear laurel all day, until 2:38, then I can hear whichever one I concentrate on.

they just layered the sound. lol people are dumb mang.

YES was just about to post this.

What makes it even more interesting for me is that I was Yanni this morning and I'm Laurel tonight.

Can't master switching back and forth like with visual illusions but I've heard it can be done.

I hear yanny instantly and can hear laurel if I try. Listen to the lows if you want to hear laurel, the highs for yanny. It helps to say the hard one of those two out loud over and over to hear it for the first time. Then you'll get it.

It reminds me of this illusion, but with audio.
younggirloldwoman.jpg

It's the audio version of the black & blue / white & gold dress.

News article

Do you hear Yanny or Laurel?

I hear laurel all day, until 2:38, then I can hear whichever one I concentrate on.

Somebody beat you to the punch in duplicating the thread. Whichnis a roundabout way of saying you posted it first.

I'll just repost my last post from that thread.

TS's high decievability was exposed itt

I heard Yanny first but once I heard Laurel, that’s all I hear now

they just layered the sound. lol people are dumb mang.

Possibly, or it's just a single sound that has two distinct components.

But yeah, this is the dumbest shit ever.

I hear both because it's both.

It's laurel.

I've tried countless times to find a way to hear Yanni, and I cannot. Even using the NYT soundbar thing, the closest I can get to Yanni is "jelly."

I can hear both. When I first heard it watching the Rich Eisen Show it switched mid play. Now because everyone Is talking about it at work, I've heard both , but it stays consistent.

It's laurel.

I've tried countless times to find a way to hear Yanni, and I cannot. Even using the NYT soundbar thing, the closest I can get to Yanni is "jelly."
Stand far away. It’s easier to hear it

I dont believe anyone hears yanny from that. I think anyone claiming so just wants attention

YES was just about to post this.

What makes it even more interesting for me is that I was Yanni this morning and I'm Laurel tonight.

Can't master switching back and forth like with visual illusions but I've heard it can be done.

I had the same exact thing happen. Heard Yanny this morning, Laurel tonight.

Back