Yanomania 481: DVD, PLEASE OPEN!

Who wins in a shoot? No rules.

• Brock Lesnar

• Haku (And he's pissed)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooooo...why do you hate tag teams that everyone likes damn you!

I think he would be a good pick, he was really good as Johnny Curtis. I really like the Fashion Police as a team though, I hope they stay together. Very entertaining.

I think he would be a good pick, he was really good as Johnny Curtis. I really like the Fashion Police as a team though, I hope they stay together. Very entertaining.

I like the fashion police the way they are...I can't believe I'm saying that since the gimmick was so terrible at first...but they're the only fun thing about the Smackdown tag division. I'm hoping Goldust becomes the manager for Asuka...he does his cool creepy promos about all the bad stuff Asuka is going to do to the Divas in a way that your not sure if he means it physically or sexually...and then she does it with all her psychotic yet sexy mannerism...insert audio of Goldust noises here...mahogany.

Ballers season four is official.

Should I start watching that show?

latest

latest

i cant give you an answer goodbrother
i dont watch it and there are other hbo shows id rather watch before starting that one.

Even Minoru Suzuki needs a handy here and there.

I got a NSFW massage in a trailer out in the middle of nowhere once.

I'm leaving for work at 4, someone make 11 posts and a new thread by then.

latest
It's not a great show but it's not a bad show either. It's only 30 minutes and has 10 episode seasons so you could binge it real easy. They basically spent the entire 2nd season telling you that behind the confidence and charisma that Rock's character is deep down an insecure, selfish piece of shit who looks like he has everything but has nothing. I was thinking that that was a really different direction for a Rock role so that's intriguing. Then they start this season not even mentioning that and he's back to being on top of the world and has seemingly not learned anything.
<Fedor23>

Almost...there...oh gawd!

wYDpGgvQX0E5XrGlPunhJHeTe89y7oZS.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back