ycm shadowboxing

It is, but with a TUE it is not. TRT is almost impossible to get a TUE for and the process is difficult, but thats not the only reason why I opted out of that route.

Really , I could get a TUE for TRT because I have one of the extremely rare things that will allow a TUE via WADA for it, a 1 in 9 million brain tumor with obvious real documentation of my surgery and all that. I just didn't feel like dealing with having the talent I do, plus the word TRT. People would say I am the way I am 100% because of that. Also, theres fertility issues with TRT. I plan on being a father one day.

But the biggest reason is : my clomid medication, I only take 2x a week now & plan on getting off of it completely very soon. I don't like the idea of medicine in my body with side effects and all that, and my test was in the normal range after my surgery, albeit on the lower end. I'm hoping my test stays at the normal level once I am off my medication completely through gods will

So your brock lesnar?

Haha fuck anyone that says your skill or the majority of your muscle mass is because of clomid. I’d rather not be on clomid but not have surgery and a brain tumor in the first place. Give anyone who hates the option and see what they would choose.

I don’t know much about that drug but from what I know it’s used as a PCT to recover when people use steroids, so it should help recover you as well if you really feel like 500 is lower than it should be for you.
Obviously it would help with muscle mass but not to the extend of making you go from 115 to 160.

Anyways looking good. Id like to see more variety from your punches, not the same combos over and over again. Movement and footwork look good but could use some catching up compared to your pure hand speed

Last edited:
It’s incredibly rare that USADA gives out TUE for SERMS, but not as rare as a 1 in 9 million brain tumor.

I stand corrected, good on you and congrats on your recovery.

Yep apparently my tumor is like 1 of 2 ways to get the TUE for TRT at least, Clomid is much easier to get a TUE for and not damn near blacklisted like TRT is in sports though, still difficult of course because it can mask doping actual doping. Thanks my recovery is a blessing.

That's awesome! Yeah there's no doubt that mindset influences speed. Mindset, training style and obviously genetics. Without thought first, there is no real goal or action, but at the same time I'm on the fence about willing things into existence. Just as you said before, you've realised how much genetics matter in muscle building and so does other things. That doesn't mean that you cannot change things and optimise for yourself though. The mind is a powerful tool that directly effects your autonomic nervous system, hormones, immune system, brain, CNS, muscles and neurological system. When talking about speed in particular, most people concentrate on certain speed-strength protocols to improve, and while that can help with some aspects, there are other factors. I've been wanting to write and in depth article about the physiology of cues, motivation, thought and will's impact on brain oscillations and therefor speed and how you can train that. I remember reading very interesting studies about how various circumstances, including yelling, arousal increase and certain motivational factors increased voluntary motor unit requitment and even contractile velocity. When I get around to it at some point I might ask you about your own experience and practical implication.

Anyway, it's cool to hear how you went from a dream to something tangible! SRR man, that's some compliment! The downside is that it's easy to let it get to your head, do you know what I mean? Like, you still have to work hard, still have to improve the basics, still have to be built up and so on. Cart before the horse and all.

I feel you, the mind can do a ton but there is definitely a block there at some point. One thing I think is for sure though : You can only maximize ur genetic potential for whatever it is ur trying to maximize, with an extreme sense of self belief and confidence in that area. The confidence + the hard work will reach the genetic ceiling where U work with what hand has been dealt.

Like I said, the compliment was so ridiculous that I don't even take the compliment honestly. It makes me think he is crazy, lol. SRR and me can't be compared in any way shape or form from a serious standpoint, it's impossible for my hook to be as good or as smooth as his because I don't have over 100 knockouts in over 100 pro fights. Just an unreasonable comparison that could be made if I'm a p4p #1 dominant world champion, until then though, respect to the legend I pray to god I achieve 10% of what he did.

I have been told numerous times the RJJ comparison with my hooks, as well as SRR. That makes more sense, do I have a hook like them? impossible to tell at this point, and my hook is definitely not on the "same level" right now at least. But the comparison of being able to string hooks similarly is valid and cool.

So your brock lesnar?
I'm YoungCashMoney

Haha fuck anyone that says your skill or the majority of your muscle mass is because of clomid. I’d rather not be on clomid but not have surgery and a brain tumor in the first place. Give anyone who hates the option and see what they would choose.

I don’t know much about that drug but from what I know it’s used as a PCT to recover when people use steroids, so it should help recover you as well if you really feel like 500 is lower than it should be for you.
Obviously it would help with muscle mass but not to the extend of making you go from 115 to 160.

Anyways looking good. Id like to see more variety from your punches, not the same combos over and over again. Movement and footwork look good but could use some catching up compared to your pure hand speed

When I shadow box I just picture doing mitts with my trainer, that's why the combos look repetitive, double jab after combinations every time, right hand left hook right hand as my "base" to make anything happen, ect.

It's so weird because 2 weeks after my surgery, while still bed ridden and all that I got my hormones checked and my testosterone was 1050, on the high end of average, without me taking a single thing and on painkillers which are suppose to lower testosterone. This lets me knows my body is capable of doing this by itself, its happened before. But as the months went by my test dropped, my 1 month check it was 765, my 3 month check it was 540, then at 6 months is when I started my medication, it was at 391. That's the last test I got done because my 888 post clomid test.
I'm literally stopping my medication this week as I resume training, just to see what happens and probably get another hormonal panel in 2 weeks and see where I'm at. I'm hoping it kind of trained my pituitary to do its job properly and "reset" me. I'd really rather not be taking no medication, if my test tanks again then I gotta do what I gotta do but I don't think it will. And obviously the rapid onset of muscle mass was my body just resuming becoming a man, the mass isn't even the concern to me I would actually prefer to be around 140 fighting 130, its the speed and power that I already know how boxing fans work.

"That guy there on the tv is on a testosterone hormonal replacement drug. He has a TUE cuz he got sick or something now his levels are way above average, basically gets to cheat."

"WOW makes sense! look at that speed! That's crazy that taking something can do that to you."

"take him off his medication and see how fast he is then hahaha cheater"

U know the opinion/comments on that would be relentless. Canelo popped for a damn inhaler medication and 90% of boxing fans think his whole career is based off of juicing. It's truly crazy!

Though I'm not going to lie, I'm one of those people that believe most if not everybody at the top is on something illicit, even if they don't know it, in every sport. Too much money at stake to not be with the best medical/professional teams there is.

I'm YoungCashMoney

When I shadow box I just picture doing mitts with my trainer, that's why the combos look repetitive, double jab after combinations every time, right hand left hook right hand as my "base" to make anything happen, ect.

It's so weird because 2 weeks after my surgery, while still bed ridden and all that I got my hormones checked and my testosterone was 1050, on the high end of average, without me taking a single thing and on painkillers which are suppose to lower testosterone. This lets me knows my body is capable of doing this by itself, its happened before. But as the months went by my test dropped, my 1 month check it was 765, my 3 month check it was 540, then at 6 months is when I started my medication, it was at 391. That's the last test I got done because my 888 post clomid test.
I'm literally stopping my medication this week as I resume training, just to see what happens and probably get another hormonal panel in 2 weeks and see where I'm at. I'm hoping it kind of trained my pituitary to do its job properly and "reset" me. I'd really rather not be taking no medication, if my test tanks again then I gotta do what I gotta do but I don't think it will. And obviously the rapid onset of muscle mass was my body just resuming becoming a man, the mass isn't even the concern to me I would actually prefer to be around 140 fighting 130, its the speed and power that I already know how boxing fans work.

"That guy there on the tv is on a testosterone hormonal replacement drug. He has a TUE cuz he got sick or something now his levels are way above average, basically gets to cheat."

"WOW makes sense! look at that speed! That's crazy that taking something can do that to you."

"take him off his medication and see how fast he is then hahaha cheater"

U know the opinion/comments on that would be relentless. Canelo popped for a damn inhaler medication and 90% of boxing fans think his whole career is based off of juicing. It's truly crazy!

Though I'm not going to lie, I'm one of those people that believe most if not everybody at the top is on something illicit, even if they don't know it, in every sport. Too much money at stake to not be with the best medical/professional teams there is.

Dude people think anything remotely close to drugs is performance enhancing, they even think marijuana is a PED, even though it's a myth that you can't feel pain when your high it's TRUE to an extent, but you'll still get knocked out if you get hit by a heavyweight for sure.

Dude people think anything remotely close to drugs is performance enhancing, they even think marijuana is a PED, even though it's a myth that you can't feel pain when your high it's TRUE to an extent, but you'll still get knocked out if you get hit by a heavyweight for sure.
Yep.. weren't there a ton of people (and still might be) who look at Nick Diaz as a cheater for popping for marijauana?

Added a clip of me before surgery in there too, before my levels and all that were normal to compare the difference. Interesting how much mass I gained from simply getting my testosterone to a normal level.

Comment/critique what u think and enjoy. This is different than my bagwork vids because with shadowboxing I can work on getting a bounce going and staying on my toes. The bag I usually just sit down and dig.

That jab though.

Yep.. weren't there a ton of people (and still might be) who look at Nick Diaz as a cheater for popping for marijauana?

Yeah their is, but a lot of people want to see him back in the cage as soon as possible despite that. Plus he's really the money fight if he fights for a championship.

Yeah their is, but a lot of people want to see him back in the cage as soon as possible despite that. Plus he's really the money fight if he fights for a championship.

Would it not help alot with the stress and being very calm before a fight?

beginning stoned and striking isn't that great. it might work for grapplers, but being stoned slows the reflexes a bit and gets you hit more often.

beginning stoned and striking isn't that great. it might work for grapplers, but being stoned slows the reflexes a bit and gets you hit more often.

I couldn't imagine fighting while stoned, I can hardly get up when I've dabbled with it. Ironically it actually causes me a lot of anxiety instead of calming me.

I have never tried it. So i wouldn't know. But guess that make sense that it would hurt your reflexes and speed.

I just re-watched the footage and have a suggestion. Just an idea.

You seem to throw every time when moving forward/in but never when going back/out in this vid.

If you punch at times on the way back or right before going back, it keeps an opponent from wanting to follow you and backing you into the ropes. It would cloak it and they'd get hit chasing you if they did try because no one blocks while moving forwards/following. It would also be harder to tell when you are going to throw a punch, making timing more difficult.

I did see you throwing on the angle changes, that was cool. Same concept

I couldn't imagine fighting while stoned, I can hardly get up when I've dabbled with it. Ironically it actually causes me a lot of anxiety instead of calming me.

People react differently to weed, my brother gets paranoid when he's smokes weed, some people become happy.

I knew a guy in Newark who is a former Latin kings member, he use to hang out by my dads store in Newark before his brother got kicked out of the basement of the store. So I use to do uber deliveries at that time, and when I went to a Muslim italian restaurant, to get my usual health spaghetti and meatballs I went over to that store to hang out, and he was their this is the funny part lol.

So he was high as hell, and he's like to me (because he thinks of me like a brother) he's like to me "yo you the man, you the man", "anyone one who messes with you I'll break their shit" and I'm like "I can handle it myself" and he's like "nah I know but anyone who messes with you i'll break their shit". He was so stoned that he was talking like that.

I just re-watched the footage and have a suggestion. Just an idea.

You seem to throw every time when moving forward/in but never when going back/out in this vid.

If you punch at times on the way back or right before going back, it keeps an opponent from wanting to follow you and backing you into the ropes. It would cloak it and they'd get hit chasing you if they did try because no one blocks while moving forwards/following. It would also be harder to tell when you are going to throw a punch, making timing more difficult.

I did see you throwing on the angle changes, that was cool. Same concept

This is good also you can go off your opponents reaction too, some people might get impatient, and just try harder to get you, and some might just try to change the angle and hit you from all around.

What you should do is practice footwork, mostly striking while moving laterally which is a little more difficult then you think but you should pick it up fast.

I could be wrong but from the distance it looks like your elbows are flared out and your inviting body shots.

My only critique would be to add some up and down head movement to your side to side movement. You look good

Sharp, crisp punching, good footwork and fluid movement , decent mate

You're not throwing enough punches and using wasteful defensive tactics. Very loose and fluid though so you're looking pretty good. Throw more combos, (actual combos 1+1+2, 1+2+3)

please throw punches after your defensive techniques are done.

Focus on technique as well during shadow box, your elbows are flaring so be mindful of those things.

Nick Diaz would do MJ to relax after a hard training session, trouble is the metabolites stay in your system for along while, making it easy to detect even after 10 days via urine sampling.....

Back