ye old "eat, drink and be married" thread vol. 2..... all in the family edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously doubt they will be able to stick it out through 18 holes. I'd give your 4 year old +150 and your 2.5 year old +1200 odds.

Edit: Odds are based on 9 holes.

I seriously doubt they will be able to stick it out through 18 holes. I'd give your 4 year old +150 and your 2.5 year old +1200 odds.

Edit: Odds are based on 9 holes.

zing :p

Well even if we only get through half the course, maybe I'll try it, so long as it doesn't rain.
This is a well dressed up mini course that has lots to see, and I think I'd rather let the kids give it a try and make up their own mind instead of me doing it for them.
My girls love soccer, but tend to get bored halfway through their class. It doesn't mean they don't like it, it just means they've had enough at that time. I think I'll take them and let them enjoy themselves for as long they do, then just head out after. It's kind of gloomy out here though, so may not work out either way. The driving range is covered, the mini golf of course isn't.

Well even if we only get through half the course, maybe I'll try it, so long as it doesn't rain.
This is a well dressed up mini course that has lots to see, and I think I'd rather let the kids give it a try and make up their own mind instead of me doing it for them.
My girls love soccer, but tend to get bored halfway through their class. It doesn't mean they don't like it, it just means they've had enough at that time. I think I'll take them and let them enjoy themselves for as long they do, then just head out after. It's kind of gloomy out here though, so may not work out either way. The driving range is covered, the mini golf of course isn't.

Just let them have fun until they would rather catch rollie polies or try to climb the windmill around the 3rd hole. Then you can yell at them to get in the car as you remind them how much money you just spent and that they should take it seriously.

Just let them have fun until they would rather catch rollie polies or try to climb the windmill around the 3rd hole. Then you can yell at them to get in the car as you remind them how much money you just spent and that they should take it seriously.

"there it is. the grand canyon. Ready honey?"

Well in this case, they'd be participating, not sitting quietly. I just don't feel they would enjoy 18 holes (throwing away the rules of the game and just having fun all the same).

when I say "sitting quietly" I meant she doesn't make a fuss. She just goes with the flow, regardless of what the flow is doing. Although even she might get cranky after 18 holes haha

I have a golf game/tourney thing next Saturday, just 16 of us who go out and play a round on a friend's bday, and we have prizes for who wins, longest drive, etc. So it's nothing special, but I haven't gone out and played this year at all, even to a driving range. So I want to go the driving range this week just to take some swings, and I thought maybe I'd bring the girls with me and they could take a few swings at the range with their short clubs, then do mini golf.
But ya, I'm thinking maybe not. Might just be too much of something for them.

I know what you mean. They'd probably enjoy about 10 minutes of range work, and then 20 minutes of mini golf, and then an hour in the ball pit :)

I used to remember loving those damn ball pits. But in actuality I probably spent 10 minutes in there before getting bored :p

lol....

the-end-is-near.jpg

and this is what i'll be wearing to the party......

IMAG2400.jpg

kyle, this is also what i'll be wearing to your mother in laws house. also give Tiff my condolences on her moms heart attack........

hahah good point. They probably don't charge more if you leave early :D I guess the only problem you could run in to is if one got tired, but the other really enjoyed it. But I'm assuming as a parent, you eventually expect incidents to happen. Can't please em all the time.

lol....

[ IMG]http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd488/Jequus/the-end-is-near.jpg[/IMG ]

and this is what i'll be wearing to the party......

[ IMG]http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd488/Jequus/IMAG2400.jpg[/IMG ]

kyle, this is also what i'll be wearing to your mother in laws house. also give Tiff my condolences on her moms heart attack........

That's way scarier than anything I've seen out of Hollywood lately. It looks like he has a butt where his mouth used to be. The fact that I don't know what's going on gives me the heeby-jeebes.

hahah good point. They probably don't charge more if you leave early :D I guess the only problem you could run in to is if one got tired, but the other really enjoyed it. But I'm assuming as a parent, you eventually expect incidents to happen. Can't please em all the time.

I just spoke to Stacey. Instead of hitting balls and doing mini golf, I'm going to hit balls tonight, and I told her we should all go as a family and try mini golf on Thursday night, and she thought it was a great idea.
It's raining here and seems it'll be this way all night, so that's the plan.

Keep it the same "ye old blah blah, v3", then have a different hashtag behind it in place of "all in the family edition"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back