Yellow cards....

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Braziluvr

If you HONESTLY don't know why you were dubbed, here's where you let us know and we'll get back to you...cross check the user rules with your recent post history first.

Thank you for making this thread - will cut on many, many other threads. You should probably make a "why was a banned?" sticky as well

I would like to know. Was it my sig, my bashing of bruce lee the actor, or the picture of the ultimate warrior wearing the pride belt?

I also honestly dont know why. I'm not arguing but could I get a valid explanation of why I have a double yellow, please? Maybe a accidental double post

Thank you for making this thread - will cut on many, many other threads. You should probably make a "why was a banned?" sticky as well

When people are banned they receive a reason, not so with dubs so I thought this thread might help.

Are there single yellows or are there only double yellows

Hey mods, curious as to my new decorative yellows? Found out as I went to start a thread that I put alot of cutting, copying, and pasting into.:icon_cry2 Just would like to know the direct reason(s) so in the future I'll try avoid such things. Not claiming innocence at all. If you find it in you to remove the yellows just for my thread that would be great. How about if you laugh at this link I get em removed? http://nowhereelsetogo.ytmnd.com/

Can I get an answer to why I am sporting these lovely yellows?

Thanks

If you HONESTLY don't know why you were dubbed, here's where you let us know and we'll get back to you
I honestly don't know if it was for a particular offense or general posting habits.

...cross check the user rules with your recent post history first.
Unsure how to check against recent post history when I'm unable to view my profile, which is a feature I'm assuming is taken away once you are dubbed?

I too have no clue on why I have the dubs, and I have tried to go back and check my posts, but can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back