Yellow cards....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know what the hell is going on with Sherdog but i have been yellow carded for racism and its a complete lie, how anyone could say my post is racist is beyond me?

here is the email i got

Dear enginekid,

You have received an infraction at Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums.

Reason: Double Yellow Card
-------
Racism
-------

This infraction is worth 4 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Here is the post that has been misconstrued as racist!

Original Post:
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f54/ka.../#post33796574

my post was against war in a thread about war, and it tells the war monger posters in the thread to sit their fat asses down and listen to this man of peace

how can that be racist?

i respectfully ask that a senior Mod look at this please.

As I stated in my reply, I would like to know why the term "fat 7-Eleven asses" was brought up in a discussion concerning middle eastern policies and war.

i simply said it at "the war monger posters" in the thread. it means "lazy, apothetic people".

i wasn't calling a RACE fat.

i posted pictures of Ghandi and his words of peace to hopefully get it into their heads that war is not a solution.

how you could think that i am being racist from that i simply have co clue.

and if you don't even know what i meant by it, than how can you justify giving me dubs without first giving me a chance to explain it to you?

is someone out to get me here? because this is the second time i have been given dubs for dubious reasons

no clue what I did wrong, if someone could tell me how to find the mods that are on online.. it would be appreciated

i simply said it at "the war monger posters" in the thread. it means "lazy, apothetic people".

i wasn't calling a RACE fat.

i posted pictures of Ghandi and his words of peace to hopefully get it into their heads that war is not a solution.

how you could think that i am being racist from that i simply have co clue.

and if you don't even know what i meant by it, than how can you justify giving me dubs without first giving me a chance to explain it to you?

is someone out to get me here? because this is the second time i have been given dubs for dubious reasons
No one is out to "get you".

Your 3 month subscription is listed as expired, 2-21-09 to 5-21-09.

That is peculiar; SCADA was posting in the plats a month ago.

Yeah..I was pretty sure that I had purchased a 1 year membership. I was still a Plat when I recieved the dubs.

I'm completely unable to make threads, view offtopic, etc. but I have no dubs nor have I done anything recently to deserve dubs...

what gives?

wtf... I have dubs now!? what for?

I have no recent infractions

wtf... I have dubs now!? what for?

I have no recent infractions

You were dubbed earlier today for "fighter bashing and inappropriate comments." Since I wasn't the one who dubbed you, I can't tell you any specifics beyond that, but if you really want to fight it, PM a senior moderator or an administrator.

I know why I was dubbed, I just want to know when the dubbz come off

Okay so I got the dubs and I'm a bit confused, here is what was sent:

Dear Hollywood Nicky,

You have received an infraction at Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums.

Reason: Double Yellow Card
-------
an occasional flame passes, but you went wild with fatandnasty
-------

This infraction is worth 4 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f54/wh.../#post33917036

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatandnasty
No he doesn't. HE IS A PUNK ASS IDIOT!!!!

why don't you thrill us with your knowledge douche bag?

come and tell us all why its okay for ollie north to sell weapons to terrorists?

let's hear your lies and excuses! coward!

All the best,
Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

now i have NEVER in 6 years argued over dubs, being that in 6 years i've only had them 2 times, but this isn't fair. the poster fatandnasty was the one going sick and losing his temper and i don't think anyone who views that thread would say otherwise. i kept cool, and simply clowned him for getting so angry over a simple discussion, but at no point did i go off and just start attacking this guy, though that was exactly what he was doing to me.

I mean on the quote that was sent i called this person a db and a coward AFTER he called me a punk ass idiot! and WAAAAAAY worse than that.

here are some examples of his posts towards me:

"Why don't you source my nuts rite out of your mouth you fucking homo."

-fatandnasty

"Like I said your a fucking idiot!!!!"

-fatandnasty

"Your a fucking idiot and your ideology is gleaning through. It's the white house retard!!! Maybe they should be worried more about all the homless people instead of what fox news is saying about them."

-fatandnasty

"YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT AND I AM DONE TALKING TO YOUR PUNK ASS!!!!!"

-fatandnasty

"Because the president of the united states ordered him too you fucking idiot!!!!! It was a lawful order made by the president of the united states you fucking idiot!!!!! North was a US Marine and he could have been thrown in leavenworth for disobeying a lawful order given to him by the president of the united states you fucking idiot!!!!"

-fatandnasty

"Like I said your a fucking idiot!!!!"

-fatandnasty

(not to mention the guy is a Halocaust denier)

"What proof do you have that 6 million jews were gassed?"

-fatandnasty

Again my replies were absolutely minor compared to him and I shouldn't be punished for his display of anger.

this was sent in the message:

"an occasional flame passes, but you went wild with fatandnasty"

I sincerely disagree, I wasn't the one going wild, I was the one being attacked and being cussed out, and I was the one who kept it civil and joked it all off.

I mean what else should I have done to a guy who is flaming me to this extent other than joke it off and NOT reply with the same personal attacks?

Again never complained before about dubs, because I always knew I crossed the line but this isn't fair, I shouldn't be punished be this poster lost his cool.

One last thing, if fatandnasty had been posting with the same spirit and sense of humor I was, this wouldn't have even been an issue and neither of us would have been dubbed.

He brought it to such a gnarly level that it created the problem, but this was his doing, not mine.

So I ask that this is reviewed and that the dubs are taken off, in the future when someone gets THAT passionate and starts freaking out on me I will leave the thread, but please don't punish me for his actions and temper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back