Yellowstone Eruption Incoming?

It doesn't turn to concrete in your body. This is the ash distribution:

kky1gpyxpagaxrkg8cdx

Once you start inhaling volcanic ash you are fucked. Your going to suffocate. My description of "concrete" is just a way to explain that your lungs can't filter volcanic ash. Planes can't even fly through it. If we are talking about a supereruption its a minimum of 240 cu. miles of material ejected into the atmosphere, that's the minimum amount.

Guess it's time for me to move to Australia and hope the eruption is small enough to only kill you filthy American swine.

There are 7 Super Volcanoes on Earth, also known as megacalderas. 3 of them are on the Australia side of the world.

volcano_all.jpg

Once you start inhaling volcanic ash you are fucked. Your going to suffocate. My description of "concrete" is just a way to explain that your lungs can't filter volcanic ash. Planes can't even fly through it. If we are talking about a supereruption its a minimum of 240 cu. miles of material ejected into the atmosphere, that's the minimum amount.

"Unless you’re being buried under a maelstrom of volcanic ash, or you have a pre-existing condition like asthma or emphysema, you probably can’t inhale enough volcanic ash to kill you – so it terms of the danger it poses, it’s far less frightening than those collapsing eruption columns or those rivers of lava."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robina...hen-you-breathe-in-volcanic-ash/#3cdeadce1c5e

"Unless you’re being buried under a maelstrom of volcanic ash, or you have a pre-existing condition like asthma or emphysema, you probably can’t inhale enough volcanic ash to kill you – so it terms of the danger it poses, it’s far less frightening than those collapsing eruption columns or those rivers of lava."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robina...hen-you-breathe-in-volcanic-ash/#3cdeadce1c5e

Well obviously a pyroclastic flow is far more dangerous and frightening but I'm telling you we have never seen the volume of ash dropping that would be dropping and it most certainly will cause a huge number of fatalities in the long run. I mean c'mon, old people die when it gets too hot and the air conditioner goes out.

Well obviously a pyroclastic flow is far more dangerous and frightening but I'm telling you we have never seen the volume of ash dropping that would be dropping and it most certainly will cause a huge number of fatalities in the long run. I mean c'mon, old people die when it gets too hot and the air conditioner goes out.

Sure, but it's not quite instant death like you make it sound.

By the way, 240 cubic miles is about 5 inches deep if you spread out over the entire continental US. Of course, the distribution is exponential and not flat, but probably places within a few hundred miles would have feet of ash.

3 Supervolcanos in the US?

<6>

It says these are the 7 but there are 22 total.
  1. Yellowstone,
  2. Long Valley, and
  3. Valles Calderas in the United States;
  4. Lake Toba, North Sumatra, Indonesia;
  5. Taupo Volcano, North Island, New Zealand;
  6. Aira Caldera, Kagoshima Prefecture, Kyūshū, Japan; and the
  7. Siberian Traps, Russia
There are actually 22 but most are inactive.

I’ve been reading all different theories of what’s been going on recently in the Yellowstone area. A quick google/YouTube search and many different reports/findings are up. Has anyone been following any of this? If so, what are your thoughts on the matter?
I dont want to freak you out or anything, but theres a rumor going around that something may be hitting the moon relatively soon.

Ash projections from previous eruptions. Mount St. Helens eruption on the map for comparison.

Ash_Fall_01.png

Those within the ash projections are in danger of death due to inhalation of ash, collapsed buildings etc. Even outside the ash projections everyone is gonna be FUBAR. People will flee by the millions to your area. The sun may be blotted out. Food and gas shortages will begin. Planes will be unable to fly from the west coast to the east coast, cutting the country in half. In a full erutpion scenario there will be no safe place in North America.
Yep I’m fucked. I’m right in the middle of it

<Dylan>

This comes up every few years when political cynicism becomes too mainsteam and angry internet people need something else to make them feel special.

I dont know where it is so I'm good by ignorance. Not even worried a little.

Read this thread in 10 minutes. I'm now an expert. Nothing to worry bout boys, aint no stupid eruption holding us mericans down. I shoot a mini eruption off daily and nobody gets hurt.

I used to read conspiracy forums and there was a new thread about the impending yellowstone eruption like every other day for 10+ years. It's probably just a bunch of tinfoil hat schizos freaking out about nothing.

Back