Yellowstone Eruption Incoming?

What about the aftermath issues it would cause (ash blocking out the sun for quite some time, temperature changes, etc)?

A full unzipping of the Yellowstone caldera would require you to not be in N. America. It would annihilate the "Bread Basket" of America causing worldwide food shortages, and a possible nuclear winter.
<{cruzshake}>

Blast area is like half of the continental US and the fallout of dust into the atmosphere would cause the next ice age * or so I have been told.

You kids are so cereal and this isn't even the war room. Next time I'll put a winker at the end....

doenst matter that shit is about to destroy the moon before we will die from this anway,

Nostradamus said nothing about this. So it's not true.

As much as I enjoy my life I kinda feel like I’m ready to roll out whenever it’s time. Of course volcano apocalypse wouldn’t be my first choice for leaving this realm. But I’m only going to be young and enthusiastic for so long..dont feel too excited about aging and losing friends and family, having less energy, etc. this is as good as it’s going to get I think, death isn’t as bad as you think as long as your lifetime was well spent IMO

On second thought, a geostorm would undoubtedly light yellow stone up.

Read this thread in 10 minutes. I'm now an expert. Nothing to worry bout boys, aint no stupid eruption holding us mericans down. I shoot a mini eruption off daily and nobody gets hurt.

Tell that to the dead hookers you buried under your shed....

Where is vault-tech when you need them..

Back