Yoel: I am a professional, boy

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by DocK, Feb 12, 2018.

1. GOATER

GOATER Brown Belt

LMFAO....He Son'd Luke with his own comment.

cakemuncher and A.S. Deep like this.
  2. BA0701

BA0701 Blue Belt

Dude, we are discussing MMA in these forums, not our personal interpretation of Robert Frost's work. I do believe you might have stumbled into the wrong forum.

Also, given your previous comment regarding "modern MMA", well having literally been watching MMA since I purchased UFC1 on PPV and watched it live. Under the unified rules, "modern MMA" is quite tame in comparison to those early days, I assure you.

So, "mon ami", my previous recommendation of the shot and beer still stands, you are clearly wound way too tight. If not, then you seriously might consider Olympic Curling, very doubtful you'll read any "prison rape" references in their forums.

Hypetrainofthemonth likes this.
  3. Oooxente

Oooxente I have a badge.my life is complete.

Are you going to deny the benefit that avoid cutting that last few,almost painful to do,pounds did to his stamina?

4. TheBulletwithWings

TheBulletwithWings WAR EL CUCUY!

I don’t know what his circumstance was at all. I assume his cut was just as hard as Lukes since he had a month or so less to prepare.

5. porcodio

porcodio Purple Belt

Are we? Is this how you discuss MMA? let me quote you here:

"Dude, that was a bigger "you're my bitch forever" moment, than the Holly - Ronda moment after their fight, where Ronda had nothing but submission and admiration in her eyes. That was like some prison bitch kind of shit right there, kick the shit out of him, fuck him, then play with his ear while telling him you will protect him from now on. Man that was humiliating to watch."

Well as i said your interpretation is peculiar at least, pathologic at most and oddly sexually inspired if you think it is posted in a male mma context. Someone discussing mma would discuss the sport perspective not his own sexual fantasy here. What you write tells a lot about how you interpret stuff or what makes you laugh for some reason. If you don't want to be read be carefull what you write...people do create opinion based on the words you use, there is nothing you can do about it.

Also:

Isnt it funny that mma male fighting generates rape and prison thoughts for you? It does not to me. In my case i think about warriors, gladiator, amazing athletes, fighting spirits, technique and power. When talking about a good mma fight i think about this. You do not. You go on ranting about dominance, prison rape, bitches and so on. Again, you write it, people read it. Nothing you can do about it. Maybe you should try posting your quite peculiar view on mma on a sexually related forum instead?

Anyway. Enough talking i guess. Im sure you got my point since you seem to be pretty smart and i didnt post to change your mind just to state my opinion on what you write.

Enjoy mma the way you like it most.

6. BA0701

BA0701 Blue Belt

Ok dude, clearly making my point for me, you seem to be going out of your way to prove to everyone that which I already stated, you are obviously wound way too tight, and my recommendation is that you also throw in a valium with that shot and beer, you can obviously use that. I am completely capable of prescribing this to you, as I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. I would also suggest you consider counseling, but very much get the feeling that professional help is not something that would be foreign to you <see what I did there?>.

A lot of us enjoy coming in here and we get each other, and we possess the cognitive ability to discern sarcasm, joking around, and seriousness. Clearly this is an area that requires some work on your part, we'll mark it down as due to the language barrier that admittedly exists.

7. Kowboy Karl

Kowboy Karl Brown Belt

8. Oooxente

That’s not my point.
    He made the option for a pay cut instead of trying to shed those last few pounds.
    He took benefit of the rules while his opponent made the weight.
    You right about one thing.
    We don’t know the circumstances,in this case,BUT Yoel have a full storyline of previous”mistakes” committed to his OWN benefit in the past.
    So he gets no pass from me.

9. Son of Werdum

Son of Werdum Black Belt

He wants you to be scared shitless so there are no messy accidents when the time comes to worship Gay Jesus

10. Hardkore

Hardkore Steel Belt

He saves the card, was fined 30%, and couldn't win the Interim title. What more do you want

11. IIIIIIII

IIIIIIII Titanium Belt

That's not being a pro. That's the ufc finding a loophole in still making the figbt happen.

12. Hardkore

Hardkore Steel Belt

You can't expect the same kind of results when the conditions aren't the same. If Yoel had 8 weeks to make weight you'd have a valid justifiable argument, but to put the guy under the expectations like it was a normal 8 week camp is ludicrous.

13. datfnguy

datfnguy Brown Belt

Professional athletes making mistakes and either are or aren't still regarded as professional.
    The is that the best you can do suggests you possess a eve of intellect that places you above needing this explained to you.

14. KickWith3rdLeg

KickWith3rdLeg You smoke this **** to escape reality?

[​IMG]
    You dont want no for gay Jesus? Okay you get Yoel Knee to face.

15. Codpiece

Codpiece Girdle of phallic enhancement

And you can have fun filling in the blanks with whatever you want!

ThePeoplesMMA likes this.
  16. TheBulletwithWings

TheBulletwithWings WAR EL CUCUY!

Well good for you but I don’t believe him to be a cheater for not making weight.

17. Oooxente

Well good for him.

18. ChildoftheCorn

ChildoftheCorn Brown Belt

Cruisin down Vine St., heading to Memorial Stadium
  19. Maripucci

Maripucci Brown Belt

20. dembones22

dembones22 DEFIANT CHAMPION

Why you got hum in a cell doh, bruh ??

Keep your homo erotic fantasies to yourself.

<KingstonFrown> Yoel is no gay for Jesus.