@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2017-12-20_8-36-56.pngupload_2017-12-20_8-37-15.png
RIP Dave Branch

Respect to Branch for wanting to get back in there with a killer like Yoel

David Tree is gonna get stumped.

67c.gif

Last edited:
Why is Romero's nick "peoples champ"? That's pretty stupid, considering he lost to Whitaker.

Don't make my boy Yoel do 5 rounds again. Don't do him like that.

Dave Branch signs his own death warrant. RIP. Romero going to stomp. No for the gay Jesus.

Don't think you understand the term friend

How so? I get it that he would be considered "peoples champ" when Bisping was champ and he, Romero, hasn't lost vs Whitaker. How is he "peoples champ" now?

How so? I get it that he would be considered "peoples champ" when Bisping was champ and he, Romero, hasn't lost vs Whitaker. How is he "peoples champ" now?
I think he just meant that he is the fan favorite of the top 5 of the division. Shit maybe I don't understand the term LOL

Why is Romero's nick "peoples champ"? That's pretty stupid, considering he lost to Whitaker.
He changed it when bisping was ducking and everyone was saying he's the real champ, before the Whittaker loss

Great call out to jump back up in the rankings if he wins.

WHY do peoplethink yoelle is big?? hes only 15 pounds bigger than gsp and gsp is a small welterweight

Do you know what peoples champ means ? It has nothing to with losing 1 fight. Its the champion of the people.

Proper call-out. Praise, place and nice.

Back