Yoel Romero and Dave Branch verbally agree to fight each other

Did anyone else read that tweet in Romero's voice?

Do you know what peoples champ means ? It has nothing to with losing 1 fight. Its the champion of the people.

I get that. But why would he be the peoples champ, when in fact he ... isn't?

I get it that the term "peoples champ" isn't an exact science - but Romero isn't the peoples champ, after losing vs Whitaker.

David Branch gonna be renamed David Twig with how easily Yoel snaps him

I get it that the term "peoples champ" isn't an exact science - but Romero isn't the peoples champ, after losing vs Whitaker.
You are honestly not this stupid.

You dont get it lol. A people champion is the champion of the people lol. Him losing to Whitaker and not having a belt has nothing to do with it lol.

You are honestly not this stupid.

I get that I'm not "this stupid", and I get that Romero is trolling.

He's not the "peoples champ", however. He lost the right to claim that term when he lost vs Whitaker.

He's not the "peoples champ", however. He lost the right to claim that term when he lost vs Whitaker.
tenor.gif

Dude what's up with you lately. The DJ glove comment and now this. I'm not sure if you are trying to troll or just been plain dumb, i cant actually tell.

If we're actually being serious here, the DJ glove comment was a joke.

BUT, Romero isn't the peoples champ. That's a fact.

I like the fact that Branch isn't ducking anyone, but fighting Luke and Yoel back-to-back? That can't end well.

I mean, just look at Weidman.

Nice try.

You almost had me.

If we're actually being serious here, the DJ glove comment was a joke.

BUT, Romero isn't the peoples champ. That's a fact.
If Tito can call himself the "People's Champ" after losing a bajillion fights in a row, then anyone can.

Watch out for Erick "The People's Prospect" Silva

Why is Romero's nick "peoples champ"? That's pretty stupid, considering he lost to Whitaker.

he's actually Cecil Peoples champ bc he scored that fight 50-44 for Romero, that's where the term comes from..

Chuck Liddell is still the people's LHW champ.

My god, those MWs duck each other like always. Everyone wants a piece of David Branch instead!

Back